Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
heat got a wake up call losing 1 game, also last year when they were down in the series they turned it up and never looked back in each series

Miami getting their Patriots on.

They're all out of ***** to give.

Taj Gibson needs to be giffed up for that rant

The Heat are really trying to make this 50... No Mercy.

Yo birdmans face
roll.gif

Our bench is in, but yea, no mercy

At least the Bulls won 1 game in the road they need to play great in their court if they want to upset Miami.

Bulls did what they needed to do anyway and split on the road. This game got so out of hand that it won't really mean much by the time they play in Chicago on Friday.

They can only do so much without Hinrich/Lu though. Gotta have 'em back ASAP if you wanna have a chance at stretching it out.
Yo are they both gone game 3? I thought 2 tecs were a 1 game suspension?
Uhh...what?

Last edited:
LOL His corny *** been salty since last season, it must hurt his soul his boy KD isn't as good as Bron

Im sorry, you are?

Its ridiculous what happened in the first half, and everyone who isnt a heat fan saw it. This 3rd quarter is a straight up blow out. No excuses, and Kd has nothing to do with it, good try tho.

You hate on bron/miami A LOT, you're not low at all. I'm done replying to you tho

What i find sad is that usually one your down 50 you play your scrubs...the only guy out there that hasnt played much recently is Vlad Rod....thats it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom