Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mind blown

^^^^wow. I see rose and wade equally, but i cant see y. cant tell which features belong to who. ....
Blake Griffin is corny. They shoulda sent him to orl wit dj when they had a chance. cp3 gon wear that prp n gld forreal nxt yr#.

Never really fully realized how white the Timberwolves are until I saw some highlights 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

:wow: @ the Knicks.

VERY early, but I'm eating my words right now. They look amazing.

For those that have League Pass for XBox, I dont have wirelss on the XBox and usually hard line it to the router/modem, whatever the hell you call it. Can you still get the broadband? I also have zero hard drive and just the memory sticks, its the mots basic/crappy Xbox one could get at the time.

Damn, some of ya'll talking like its the NFL and there are only 16 games in the season :lol:

A team loses 2 games and they suck, a team has a 3-0 start and they title contenders, etc, etc. I could care less if my team started 0-3 or 2-1. They going to be in it at th end of the day anyway, so slow starts is not that big of a deal.

Damn, some of ya'll talking like its the NFL and there are only 16 games in the season :lol:
A team loses 2 games and they suck, a team has a 3-0 start and they title contenders, etc, etc. I could care less if my team started 0-3 or 2-1. They going to be in it at th end of the day anyway, so slow starts is not that big of a deal.

If this in reference to the Knicks - it's not just the 3-0 start. It's HOW they're winning. They're beating the breaks off of their opponents. Yes, I think everyone knows that a lot can happen from here on out...however, like I said before, it's how they're winning that's so impressive. I'm very curious to see if this cohesion can maintain it's course or if the Knicks will start doing Knick-like things. We'll see.

If this in reference to the Knicks - it's not just the 3-0 start. It's HOW they're winning. They're beating the breaks off of their opponents. Yes, I think everyone knows that a lot can happen from here on out...however, like I said before, it's how they're winning that's so impressive. I'm very curious to see if this cohesion can maintain it's course or if the Knicks will start doing Knick-like things. We'll see.
DC native being objective, nice.

Not to mention as much as people say Melo and Amar'e won't work (maybe they can't - themselves) but the ball movement and PG's will only make Amar'e flourish (if healthy). Knicks could be even better when he's back, whether he's coming off the bench or not.

But yea, it's a long season - the Knicks won't make every 3-point shot like they've been doing but their Defense and ball movement has been top notch, that won't change.

Other teams will get better tho.

Last edited:
Eh, DoubleJ's...let's see what the Knicks do when they play the Mavs, @Spurs, @Grizzlies, Pacers (4 out of next 5 opponents). No one should be eating their words about anything 3 games into the season.
laugh.gif

Once those 3's stop falling, it'll be anarchy in that thread
laugh.gif
That's why I mentioned in the thread I'm not gonna say **** until I see how they respond when Melo goes cold or they're not putting up Novak #'s behind the arc. I trust the ball movement will be there because of our new PG's but still gotta wait and see.

Last edited:
Eh, DoubleJ's...let's see what the Knicks do when they play the Mavs, @Spurs, @Grizzlies, Pacers (4 out of next 5 opponents) first. No one should be eating their words about anything 3 games into the season. :lol:

especially since they've played the 6ers twice. the 6ers aren't that good no matter what their fans on here say

especially since they've played the 6ers twice. the 6ers aren't that good no matter what their fans on here say

We arent good at all. Our offense is terrible n the defense isnt much better but once Bynum comes back, hopefully that will all change

EDIT: LMFAO at Blake, theres 2 minutes left in the game and theyre down and dude is still acting like a clown lmao

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:

Where did he get chicken from?!

The worst thing that can happen to this Thunder season is something that’s reared its head in every single game thus far. That’s egos creeping in and causing players to believe they’re better than. Tonight, much like the first two nights of the 2012-13 season, there was a ton of barking among Thunder players. At the end of the first quarter, Thabo Sefolosha and Russell Westbrook had to be separated from exchanging words as they walked to the bench. It was a show of anger that surprisingly was also seen from the same two as they walked off the court at halftime Friday night. Later, Durant chewed out Serge Ibaka for failing to grab a rebound. And of course there was the usual head-shaking between Ibaka and Kendrick Perkins whenever the paint went left unprotected. The problem is everyone has an opinion and everyone is sharing it. It can’t be that way. What’s happening now is that everyone is acting like they know best, almost like they’re the reason for the team’s success, like their poop doesn’t stink and the man’s next to them does.

I'm sure this happens between every team or maybe Harden was the glue of the team.

I like what this guy said:

It's interesting because losing Harden was more than just losing an elite part of their core--it was also ownership saying that they valued money of a championship after all of the sacrifice they have preached at guys before this. Add to that they did the deal right before the season started--so there's been no time to adjust--so there's the uncertainty about whether they are still as good--combined with incorporating all of these new players.

The reaction in that situation is always going to be to retreat back to individual concepts rather than the team--because you aren't certain what the team is.

Scott Brooks has a lot of work to do to rebuild team chemistry and get them just back to last year's level--and remember they need to be BETTER than last year.

I'm sure it's not helping them that Harden is making Presti look like a fool right now. I would imagine it bugs Westbrook a little bit that Harden is outplaying him now that he's getting starter's time. There have to be players on that team that blame Westbrook for Harden leaving--that Westbrook should have been the guy to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom