Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't you guys rather see the Nets win though? Bulls are too damn injured to even wear down the heat. If Rose played than ofcourse i rather see the Bulls play. An even more injured Bulls team is another sweep for the Heat.

If JJ, Deron, and Brook play to their prime, the Nets actually have a chance to make the series interesting. Huge IF, but definitely possible.

no because i expect rose to play next round :lol:

even without rose the bulls could prolly get 1 or two games.

the nets are going to flat out get swept by the heat

yup, i expect Nets to get steamrolled by the Heat. I had high expectations for the Nets this season but man, they are pretty bad even with Williams finally playing good.

:smh: :x

Blake better get with Hakeem this summer. If he had legit post moves and a reliable midrange he'd be one of the best pf in the L.

Yeah, he's just leading the league in postseason efficiency, which he has done three of the five seasons he's been in the playoffs.

It's his fault that Blake Griffin is his second option, half of the team's rotation is worthless and that they wholly couldn't defend a marginal Memphis offense.

This Clippers team and any Hornets team he played on doesn't win 35 games without him.

Last edited:
Did anybody post these Sager pictures?
laugh.gif
lol yep. Chick with the baby blue dress wanted the D

An to think all of the "Can They Make It Out of The West?" talk that was going on during the Clippers win streak and they can't even win 3 games in the playoffs.

I wonder if Shaq still thinks Griffin is the best PF in the league 
laugh.gif

Never seen a player get a pass for team failures like CP3 does. If you don't wanna give him blame then don't call him elite plain and simple

Never seen a player get a pass for team failures like CP3 does. If you don't wanna give him blame then don't call him elite plain and simple
it comes with his style of play (shout out to kobe is overrated thread), guys like CP3 kidd and nash can go about their career winning nothing and always coming up short but they will never get the blame. if you put a guy like tmac/kobe/iverson/melo in that same situation and it is 100% their fault

I agree 100% with all of this.

It's absolute BS that Melo gets his *** handed to him my the fans and media for his post season short comings, but CP3 get's a pass when he's not so far off from Melo. Ridiculous.

CP3 get's the pass because he's a great PG in the regular season :lol: **** outta here. Dude is a loser just as much as Melo is :lol:

Blake Griffin is what he is. A highlight machine. Going to Hakeem won't change a damn thing, he's not fluid enough doesn't have that footwork. If there is any player he should go to is Karl Malone, not Hakeem.

Tired of all these athletic big men thinking Hakeem is going to solve there problems. If you want to learn to drive, you have to learn to walk first. Hakeem is good for the LeBrons, Kobe's, Melo's, etc. Not the Dwight's, DeAndre Jordans, or Blake Griffins of the world who can't two step. Those dudes are way too much of a project.

Last edited:
Blake Griffin is what he is. A highlight machine. Going to Hakeem won't change a damn thing, he's not fluid enough doesn't have that footwork. If there is any player he should go to is Karl Malone, not Hakeem.

Tired of all these athletic big men thinking Hakeem is going to solve there problems. If you want to learn to drive, you have to learn to walk first. Hakeem is good for the LeBrons, Kobe's, Melo's, etc. Not the Dwight's, DeAndre Jordans, or Blake Griffins of the world who can't two step. Those dudes are way too much of a project.
Keem made Dwight's game better bro. Dwight wasn't the same he was this year because of injuriies.

Last edited:
Keem made Dwight's game better bro. Dwight wasn't the same he was this year because of injuriies.

No his post game is still limited. He has one move, the shoulder in the chest left handed jump hook.

His injuries had nothing to do with how bad he is on offense, Dwight is only valuable for rebounds and defense

Since when was CP3 considered a scoring PG? He doesnt get any blame because he's a distributer. Yea he can penetrate and he has the ability to step back and hit the mid range J, but that cant be the center piece of the team. He need legit offensive options around him to get the full CP3 effect.

No his post game is still limited. He has one move, the shoulder in the chest left handed jump hook.

His injuries had nothing to do with how bad he is on offense, Dwight is only valuable for rebounds and defense
You think he just score 20 a night with dunks as a Magic? U guys are ridiculous lmfao. 

His post game was never spectacular, but it got better after his first training session with the Dream. 

His injuries had a lot to do with him slowing down this season, and as well as him sharing the floor with Pau Gasol.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7834605/orlando-magic-dwight-howard-back-surgery-miss-rest-season

Since when was CP3 considered a scoring PG? He doesnt get any blame because he's a distributer. Yea he can penetrate and he has the ability to step back and hit the mid range J, but that cant be the center piece of the team. He need legit offensive options around him to get the full CP3 effect.
dudes was saying that when I said CP3 was overrated and I'd wouldn't consider taking him over Rose, Westbrick, Deron Williams.

He can't take over a game with his scoring like the players I listed can.

iman shumpert tore acl and meniscus in his left knee april 28, 2012

january he is cleared to practice. 4 days later he makes his season debut

derrick rose tore acl in his left knee april 28, 2012

january he is cleared to practice. 4 months later still has not debuted this season.

is this correct???

Bill Simmons [emoji]10004[/emoji] @BillSimmons

Also hearing there's a legit chance CP3 doesn't sign there now. It's wide-open. They'd have to hire a coach he likes, and even then...

Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom