Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
crjfr.jpg

:smokin

Super No Gay Stuff, Bledsoe might be the most physically imposing little dude in the NBA. He might have Nate.

Kaman, DoJo, DC, Wright, and OJ are leading the Mavs this season.
Let those names sink in. :lol:
Mavs have a very reasonable schedule in November, and that's great because they've shown they can hang with these middle of the pack teams.
And after November that should be about when Dirk comes back.
There are quite a few point guards who are better than Darren Collison, but there are very few who are playing better than he is. Amazingly efficient.

When given the proper amount of control of an offense, this guy can control the tempo as good as anyone (yes I said anyone). Those UCLA teams that made 2 Final Fours had bigger names, but he was the undisputed engine behind all of them.

Edit: how did I forget our 3rd :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Datz me and JA talked and we'll let you back on the Mav bandwagon.

Ironically this year's teams we probably be your favorite ever.

When given the proper amount of control of an offense, this guy can control the tempo as good as anyone (yes I said anyone). Those UCLA teams that made 2 Final Fours had bigger names, but he was the undisputed engine behind all of them.

Yep. Collison drove me CRAZY in college. Every close game we had with UCLA turned into Collison making all sorts of demoralizing plays down the stretch. With the right system and coach he can be very effective.

And yeah, Carlisle is a Top 2 coach in the league. He doesn't get enough credit (at least on NT) for how he coached the 2011 Finals. That was a clinic.

OJ showing signs of...

Jason Terry :pimp:

Damn ZBO with 18 rebounds tonight. 16 and 14 in his other 2 games.

Marc Gasol flirting with the triple double (20, 8 and 8). 20,7,5 1st game and 21,6,5 in his 2nd game :pimp: . I need to see him rebound just a little more though.

Last edited:
Jimmer. How much longer does he last in the league fellas?

Good question.

I remember when people used to argue who was better out of him or Kemba :lol: his college career was inflated severely. No coach in their right mind, especially in the NBA, will allow you to just pull from a few steps inside half like he did in college. (What people failed to see when he was doing this was that for the most part it was a coping mechanism for not being able to beat his man and create his shot. You get closer, I get farther.) He doesn't move well without the ball, and you can't give him the roc and say "Make a Play" and because he couldn't put the ball on the floor that well in college to create for others, he can't do that in the NBA either. So really, sans a spot up guy, that's all he can be. 6'2 spot up guys are no bueno.

That's beside the point though. He'll stay in the League for a minute because of his ability to shoot. However he'll probably bounce around and won't be with the kings much longer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom