Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya know the W's dont even mess with A's. dudes always be shouting out the Giants
laugh.gif

i was watching that gm, and was like that guy is too hype. barnett gave you a shout, if i recall
Lol! It was!

Does ole boy behind the bench in that gif have on a full Oakland A's uni tho!? Smh or is that the style up there?
I was hyped as ****. Road playoff games >>>>> .

Does anyone know where I can watch a replay of the game? TNT or CSN Bay Area.

As for my A's gear... it's not the "style up there." I'm from the Bay and wanted to rep for Oakland. I don't have Warriors' gear because I ain't tryin' to rep Frisco with the bridge the Warriors' jerseys have... but I'm just gonna have to suck it up and cop some Curry & Thompson authentics.

Last edited:

As for my A's gear... it's not the "style up there." I'm from the Bay and wanted to rep for Oakland. I don't have Warriors' gear because I ain't tryin' to rep Frisco like the Warriors' jerseys have... but I'm just gonna have to suck it up and cop some Curry & Thompson authentics.
my man one of the best feelings in the world is reppin the home team in enemy's building and something like that happens. As a long time saints fan that lived in atl i got to get the last laugh on  the fans out there. Its hilarious seeing one of those moments captured on camera thou 
nthat.gif

ya know the W's dont even mess with A's. dudes always be shouting out the Giants :lol:

i was watching that gm, and was like that guy is too hype. barnett gave you a shout, if i recall

Lol! It was!

Does ole boy behind the bench in that gif have on a full Oakland A's uni tho!? Smh or is that the style up there?

As for my A's gear... it's not the "style up there." I'm from the Bay and wanted to rep for Oakland. I don't have Warriors' gear because I ain't tryin' to rep Frisco with the bridge the Warriors' jerseys have... but I'm just gonna have to suck it up and cop some Curry & Thompson authentics.

My man :pimp:

ya know the W's dont even mess with A's. dudes always be shouting out the Giants :lol:

Lol! It was!

very dope fam ....

I've always heard people from both sides of the Bay claim they weren't Warriors fans because of the conflict of interest of which city/town you would be claiming by cheering :lol:.

"The uniforms rep the Bay Bridge, thats Frisco ish!" - Oaklander

"Man Warriors is straight Oakland, I aint claiming no East Bay ish" - SFer.

I always thought that was dumb as ****. No wonder there were so many Laker fans in the Bay :lol:

Last edited:
I've always heard people from both sides of the Bay claim they weren't Warriors fans because of the conflict of interest of which city/town you would be claiming by cheering :lol:.

"The uniforms rep the Bay Bridge, thats Frisco ish!" - Oaklander

"Man Warriors is straight Oakland, I aint claiming no East Bay ish" - SFer.

I always thought that was dumb as ****.

It is so stupid :lol:

People are all pissed because they are leaving Oakland for SF. What's best for the franchise

rck a cool dude. LTB just mad lakers gonna get swept.

Yeah, that's exactly why. You should have your own daytime tv show like Dr. Phil.

We'll see how cool you think he is when he's a Laker fan :lol:

And I know he's a good dude, I never said he wasn't. But I'm calling a spade a spade. If he wants to be a Laker hater it's all good with me he's a cool dude.

But stop pretending to be the Prop Joe of Sacramento, playing both sides.

Last edited:
Srs question: do bulls fans really think that team cant compete for a ring with a healthy rose? Seriously I keep hearing he needs help, like damn whet more does he need wade n bosh. I think this team is better than the team that lost to mia. 2 all stars, boozer showing up, gibson, nasty nate, cap kirk, marco b, butler. Seems like they are missing 1 thing to beat other top teams.... A superstar or drose whichever u prefer to call it. Am I in the minority?

I agree. And jimmy buckets has proved to be a legit NBA starter

Too bad rose don't have that warrior mentality

It is so stupid :lol:

People are all pissed because they are leaving Oakland for SF. What's best for the franchise

I cant wait :pimp: by the time I'm living in SF again - I'll be catching games right on Embarcadaro :pimp:.

Didn't the Warriors play at the Cow Palace in Daly City long time ago? I remember hearing that.

rule 1) don't ever say anything the discredits their accomplishments
rule 2) don't laugh at their ridiculous fantasy trades because 1 in 1000 of those, their ***** ends up sticking...
rule 3) don't ever call them bandwagon fans
rule 4) the refs? are never on their side
rule 5) Kobe was definitely the best player when he was playing with Shaq

lemme think of more......
Hahaha.

You expect the Laker fans to accept you now when the Kings to to Seattle?
I don't get it yo.
He talks all this mad **** in here about us and our team, making friends with all the Laker haters. Sharing laughs, going hard, having a ball.

Then he sneaks into our thread during off-hours and tries to befriend us, telling us if the Kings do move to Seattle he is most likely going to convert into one of us.
He asks us all types of questions about Laker history because he wants to become more familiar as a fan, he asks us what being a Laker fan means to us because he wants to feel the same type of passion...

Then the next day he comes back here and starts talking **** again.

I'm sure he'll respond to this with some sort of explanation.
"but but but i never said i wanna be a laker fan...but but my kings are staying...but but..."

Yeah yeah...

Is anything I said untrue though?

Maybe that would just make me a great Lakers fan 
nerd.gif
, cuz I'd have the blinders off and call a spade a spade.

Or perhaps that would just make me a terrible Lakers fan for calling it how I see it 
nerd.gif
 (its unlikely tho, cuz I'm not one to rock any boats)

Here I'll post this and we can call it even.

^^^We'll still accept you Rck. Us Clippers fans aren't that judgmental ... except about Lakers fans.

Man no one said any of the things you said was untrue, but it's not normal for someone to want to be something they resent so much :lol:

I like the fact that your honest. That would make you one of the more CP/PMATIC type level headed fans.

But pick a side and stay with it...
You tryna please too many people, word to your idol.

Man no one said any of the things you said was untrue, but it's not normal for someone to want to be something they resent so much
laugh.gif

I like the fact that your honest. That would make you one of the more CP/PMATIC type level headed fans.

But pick a side and stay with it...
You tryna please too many people, word to your idol.
I HATED Prop Joe 
roll.gif

mainly because he was so fat 
laugh.gif

^^^We'll still accept you Rck. Us Clippers fans aren't that judgmental ... except about Lakers fans.
I always did enjoy going to Clippers games from 08-10 PBG (Pre Blake Griffin) 
nthat.gif

RCK: I always did enjoy going to Clippers games from 08-10 PBG (Pre Blake Griffin) 

:stoneface:
There you again, trollin a fan base.
Be careful lawdog, you should see some of the things he says about Clipper fans :lol: :tongue:

Last edited:
Away games>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Angering the stupid home fans when they cheering for their team is amazing. I went to a Hawks(Hawks suck and the franchise needs to burn to the ground) and Spurs game, and the second the Spurs scored I jumped up screaming. I heard these two guys to the left of me say "Its only one basket at the begginning of the game calm down"....... They had no idea what they signed up for. My Spurs love coupled with my Hawks hate made me become the most annoying spectator you've ever seen. I wish I could buy some Hawks hate apparell and go watch them get swept, but they dont even deserve my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom