Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
more injuries to the lakers.

this season is
sick.gif

Houston made some noise tonight.
I'm glad that all of the visiting teams are about to play in their home arena, I'm curious to see how most of them will perform.

Houston made some noise tonight.
I'm glad that all of the visiting teams are about to play in their home arena, I'm curious to see how most of them will perform.

hes 32, white, and lounges at the beach barefoot, what they think would happen playing him kobe minutes? :lol:

After watching Lebron successfully whine himself out of a technical foul yesterday, I think he will be the first player in NBA history to whine himself out of a personal foul.
You might think that all the whining and hand gestures towards a ref would make them even more pissed but Lebron is the exception. Has anyone ever seen a player
be given a technical foul and then be rescinded in the same game? is that even legal?

There is no way any team has a chance against a team that can whine to a ref and be successful. The next time he gets tackled in a game the opposing player will get
a 2 year suspension immediately and Mario Chalmers will subsequently break Dwight Howard's free throw attempt record :wow:

After watching Lebron successfully whine himself out of a technical foul yesterday, I think he will be the first player in NBA history to whine himself out of a personal foul.
You might think that all the whining and hand gestures towards a ref would make them even more pissed but Lebron is the exception. Has anyone ever seen a player
be given a technical foul and then be rescinded in the same game? is that even legal?

There is no way any team has a chance against a team that can whine to a ref and be successful. The next time he gets tackled in a game the opposing player will get
a 2 year suspension immediately and Mario Chalmers will subsequently break Dwight Howard's free throw attempt record :wow:

:nerd:

:nerd:

rescinding a T in game does happen but rarely:

Last edited:

We're you watching the game? The ref mad a mistake Lebron obviously wasn't even talking to the ref he was mad at himself and was talking to himself and he realized it. Stop thinking of a way to bash Lebron for something stupid. The guys dominating the league just deal with it.

It is not similar though. The ref gave lebron a tech for complaining about not getting a foul called and then Lebron whined and it was rescinded. It was not a mistake or a BS tech and lebron argued his way out of it saying that he was pissed at himself :lol:

Kobe did not do anything to get a tech in that video up there. The ref messed up and corrected his own mistake. It was not a legit tech in the first place.

The ref mad a mistake Lebron obviously wasn't even talking to the ref he was mad at himself

:lol:

Any player can use the "I was just angry at myself line" but they are not gonna get away with that. Why would lebron be mad at himself for getting fouled? He got fouled and was fouled in previous plays by that Moute player. Dude was obviously frustrated that he was not getting calls.

How am I bashing Lebron here? I thought he was fouled in the previous plays leading up to the play when he "got mad at himself." I am bashing the refs for sucking up to the Heat.

Last edited:

a 2 year suspension immediately and Mario Chalmers will subsequently break Dwight Howard's free throw attempt record
eek.gif
what are you even saying????  ever watch jordan or are you like 15 years old???

what are you even saying????  ever watch jordan or are you like 15 years old???

Superstar treatment. But it has been a long time since we've seen a player "whine" his way out of a technical. Ref's don't usually take back calls. It makes them look bad and gives people the perception that they "question themselves." Even when a ref knows he's wrong, they usually never take back a call. Just discredits them.

rescinding a T in game does happen but rarely:

Cold part is that was the right call. Bryant slammed the ball downwards out of frustration but you could tell he didn't mean for the ball to bounce that high. Kinda like all those turnovers he makes from ball slippage. Peep dude's bratish facial expressions though, smh!

I had no idea bron got a tech and had it rescinded in the same game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom