Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If CP3 is pushing off with his off arm, Allen needs to do the same and hand check him. They're not going to call that nonsense with the game on the line.

chris paul with the push off. dude is starting to become a notorious flopper as well. i still think the grizz can win the series.

If CP3 is pushing off with his off arm, Allen needs to do the same and hand check him. They're not going to call that nonsense with the game on the line.

Didn't melo get called for a push off in the final minute of a game against the celtics in the playoffs a few years ago?

It's amazing how much "basketball reasons" have changed this era

Maybe they could have taken on the heat? We shall never know

Last edited:
Well TA played really good defense on CP but IMO he was too close to him. As good as CP is, he's not beating you from 30 feet plus if you're TA you have the length to contest a jumpshot which is better than what he ended up getting.

Great shot by Paul though.

That boy Chris Paul is good! I just wish he was on a title contending team tho other than lakers.

No way he wins a title on clippers I'm just being real.

Bruh is prob going to sign an extension there n trick off his prime years spinning his wheels for a ring, smh oh well at least he is a millionaire.

Last edited:

Didn't melo get called for a push off in the final minute of a game against the celtics in the playoffs a few years ago?

Didn't you know? Melo never get calls on the offensive end and always gets shafted on the defensive end. The Knicks and Melo are another case :lol:

Damn we just have to steal one in memphis and we can end this quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom