Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noah is the ultimate jackass in the world. Great game by Chicago though. I thought they'd be burnt out by now.

Nets started out getting good shots and missing them. And then got locked down on for the most part. That said, can Chicago depend on DWill and Johnson shooting this badly all series?

Lopez was good.

can the Nets depend on shooting 56% like in game one? Nets poor offensive output is a product of good defense by Chicago

im the biggest Bulls fan on NT...and I trust Derrick to come back when he's really ready...you haters should back off...enjoy a tasty bowl of cereal and bsck the **** off

Honestly, all jokes aside. After seeing this, Rose better think real hard about playing next game. If the reports of Noah barely being able to walk a couple days ago to this is pretty crazy. Dude is the most energized person on the floor outside of Nate's hyper *** 

dude you can't incorporate him at this point. it's over.it's not happening

But i do think rose should feel bad at this point after watching an injured dude go out there and fight like he did
laugh.gif

like you know it has to piss off noah some tiny bit
Trust me, I think hes done for the year too. But if thats the case he should come out and say it. Hes leaving himself open for all of this. And Noah def made him look 1000 times worse tonight. 

Y'all in here comparing Noah's end of season injury to Rose who's been out all year?

Come on b, what exactly could Rose contribute? He hasn't played at all, no chemistry with this team and y'all want him to jump in in the playoffs.

Chi can definitely win this series now if they grind the next two games out

Looking at these dudes take these last shots n air balling makes me realize how much better bryant is than these cats! He always has lift n usually almost makes the shot. These cats launching crap up.

Good steal bulls! I got us winning our next two at home.

Last edited:
im the biggest Bulls fan on NT...and I trust Derrick to come back when he's really ready...you haters should back off...enjoy a tasty bowl of cereal and bsck the **** off

Haha, man lighten up and learn how to handle some jokes. This is professional sports/entertainment. He'll be alright, so should you.

Damn, I was really hoping the Nets would win. A series against the Bulls would be boring as hell. They can't beat us WITH Rose, so they'd get clobbered without him.

Y'all in here comparing Noah's end of season injury to Rose who's been out all year?

Come on b, what exactly could Rose contribute? He hasn't played at all, no chemistry with this team and y'all want him to jump in in the playoffs.

Chi can definitely win this series now if they grind the next two games out

That whole chemistry thing is overrated , derrick rose is the bulls offense, he already know thibs defense not that he is a great defender, hes played with deng, noah, boozer, hinrich and it would mean less minutes of nate

dude you can't incorporate him at this point. it's over.it's not happening

But i do think rose should feel bad at this point after watching an injured dude go out there and fight like he did :lol:

like you know it has to piss off noah some tiny bit

Do you think they could ease him into the lineup by bringing him off of the bench for a few games?

Damn, I was really hoping the Nets would win. A series against the Bulls would be boring as hell. They can't beat us WITH Rose, so they'd get clobbered without him.
That's not true, they always kill the Heat in the paint.... Birdman Birdman or Bosh won't be able to score consistently on a geek'd up Noah in the playoffs.

Last edited:
That's not true, they always kill the Heat in the paint.... Birdman Birdman or Bosh won't be able to score consistently on a geek'd up Noah in the playoffs.
Yes, Noah will more than likely pose a problem for us, but do you really think that's enough to beat Miami in a 7 game series? I don't want to sound smug but I was really hoping for a new opponent in these playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom