Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I lowkey wish the lakers was taking this Ellis brothers from Django lashing right now! :lol:

Spurs worry me like that might slip up. Okc stays turnt up tho

Last edited:
Just curious because I hv not really followed the rockets this season but why is Beverly getting more clock than brooks?

he plays with a lot of energy, especially on defensive end. he is able to stay in front of the speedy guards and can hit the open 3. toney douglas was playing solid this yr for the rockets, but beverly fills that role better. brooks is basically 3rd pg and there are no mins

Last edited:
Man I lowkey wish the lakers was taking this Ellis brothers from Django lashing right now! Spurs worry me like that might slip up. Okc stays turnt up tho

Yeah but if Kobe was playing things would be diff. Lol. Lakers offense was TERRIBLE today.

whats up with the nba schedule. how can the next okc/hou gm be on wed :smh: dragging the first rd. need to go back to best of 5

we're too small for OKC...Mchale with them 4 guards and 1 power forward lineup tho 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Before Game 2:

- Give Aaron Brooks the Starting position and put Lin on the IR.

- They all get 1 hour of sleep for every 250 shots they make.

- If you throw a lob during practice you don't see the court till the 4th quarter.

- Get Aldridge on the phone.

Before Game 2:

- If you throw a lob during practice you don't see the court till the 4th quarter.

My dude said put Lin on the IR tho :lol:

Cold Blooded

Against the Spurs? Or OKC? I was talkin Spurs.

And those games vs OKC was close last year.

Okc, that's who I was talking about initially.

Doesn't matter if they were close they got beat 4 to 1, no let up and If I remember correctly okc beat them bad at least one game, no?

106 to 90 and 119 to 90 ring a bell?

Last edited:
Okc, that's who I was talking about initially.

Doesn't matter if they were close they got beat 4 times in a row, no let up and If I remember correctly okc beat them bad at least one game, no?

Idk. I don't remember. Just remember a couple of close games. But pretty sure if they seen OKC it'd end up the same because of OKC's youth.

Lin on IR :lol: This was awful. At least you don't see anybody joking and smiling on the bench and **** during a blowout loss like this. Regroup and get back at it. Maybe McHale can actually make adjustments sooner instead of waiting til they don't matter

I remember a few years back when cats on NT used to clown KD tough on his facial acne but I see he cleared that up pretty good :smokin

Not mad...

Before Game 2:

Yo. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom