Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the double standard. O's right, if Birdman didn't play with Lebron his past would be harped on. But because he's on the Heat and Lebron is the "face" of the NBA, there's no mentioning of his mistakes. Simply put, it's the media being the media, swaying you where they want you to be.

Hmm, I though birdman was just on his 2nd strike. Nonetheless dude served his banishment so why harp on it? Drugs are drugs. Comes down to arrogant judging when one says one drug is morally better than the next esp when alcohol kills more people than any of them, ijs.

Let birdman cook! Dude could have easily washed away like most players in his prior position. Luck of the draw helped too but whatever.
qft lol...funny considering on this forum you have a thread about iverson should be back in the league...when he has done the same thing minus the meth/coke....plus negleted his kids... went all biggie kick in the door on his wife...still drinks/drugs and shown no signs of effort other then talking about how good he use to be..yet ppl cosigning saying he deserves to be in the league.

There's nothing ethically wrong with abusing your own body with meth and cocaine. It is stupid, but our culture is pretty forgiving because so many know people who have struggled with addiction.

Convinced that Monta and BJ play a game within a game with each other. The Game? "Can you top this?"

Monta - Shoots 20 foot falling fadeaway over lebron. Falling and all. Still makes it.

Jennings - "That ain't nothing." Proceeds to shoot a fadeaway 3 over battier and makes it plus the foul

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I love these guys

Shane Battier would probably be the funnest Heat player to get drunk with 
Naw He''d be the babysitter or DD.
hmmmm ok I choose Juwan Howard and Mike Miller then 
laugh.gif

That slide under charge is the worst.

Have these refs ever played basketball? There's no way that's fair to the shooter under any circumstance, let alone the risk of injury.

Lebrons will and new found ability made that ray Allen shot go in. He's just a totally different player these days.

Milwaukee just moves out of the way :smh:

Put him on the floor already jeez. I dunno if a memo got sent out after Chicago or ehat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom