Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cousins with 36
They ain't going nowhere 
clearly, the nba is trying to rig it for them. what happened to them voting this week?
eyes.gif
my guess is that the NBA is setting up the stage for expansion...... no other reason its gonna take em 3+ weeks to make a recommendation 

Cousins with 36
They ain't going nowhere 

clearly, the nba is trying to rig it for them. what happened to them voting this week? :rolleyes
my guess is that the NBA is setting up the stage for expansion...... no other reason its gonna take em 3+ weeks to make a recommendation 

plus i thought Seattle officially upped their bid? im just going by what i read a few days ago on Realgm with the twitter crap they were posting. Im sure you know more about it since your up to date and im not :lol:

Cousins with 36
They ain't going nowhere 

clearly, the nba is trying to rig it for them. what happened to them voting this week?
eyes.gif
plus i thought Seattle officially upped their bid? im just going by what i read a few days ago on Realgm with the twitter crap they were posting. Im sure you know more about it since your up to date and im not
laugh.gif
Official? I guess ya, because they (Seattle) announced it...... but the fact remains that the new, raised offer hasn't been approved by the NBA nor do we even know if they are even allowed to raise it

Really harden??? I'm done with him! He cld hv gotten up. Dude lays on the ground causing a 5 on 4 with that nonsense. Big time games he does this unless its the drew league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom