Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

:rofl:

Reggie :rofl:

If it wasn't for his voice and his face and my childhood, he'd be one of my favorite announcers.

Last edited:
Man I hope kd is ok!

I see lance has been getting more burn this season for Indy; how has he been as far as temperament?

Indiana coming out with heat so far :smh:

Okc cooled em off quick tho. I hope russ does not get hurt bad one day off that speedy gonzalez move straight down the paint then throw up shot at last min move :x hella dangerous

Last edited:
I'm trying to think who plays/ed with more emotion between rodman and russ? :lol:

Those dudes gotta be in the top 3! My dude russ stays turnt no matter what! :lol:

That boy Nate is so strong up top to take those long threes n hit all net like that! Goodness, my dude was off balance again n all net.

It's funny watching Orlando play because they never seem like a team with the second worst record in the league. They usually are always in the game or leading.

Last edited:
Outside of Kemba and MKG everyone on the Bobcats are terrible basketball players. Just plain awful at the sport.

Kyrie had a stinky game and they still beat Boston. Celtics are definitely looking like a first round exit. Albeit no KG, no Pierce, no Sully, no Rondo.

He better stick somewhere now. Always thought it was crazy that he floated around the league the way he did with all that talent.

Looks like Thibbs got through to him and he's not as much of a knucklehead anymore.

For real man, I thought he would have been able to stick around on both the Celtics and OKC after that, but he just seems to be trade bait all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom