Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damb Beas can't get any PT in this blowout? Lindsey must not really believe in him. Wouldn't surprise me if they get rid of him. I expect them to tank next season.

i think they are all interesting, they can lose any game.

im a Pistons fan and even tho they put up a fight i kinda wanna see this streak go to 33 and maybe beyond and i HATE the heat :lol:

I mean you have to admit it is entertaining and it is good for the league. Lol. NBA usually gets shrouded by the NCAA but the Heat's streak along with the interesting playoff race in the West is putting a little extra limelight on the league.

And yeah they can easily slip up before they even get to the Spurs but... I think that after overcoming that 27 pt deficit in Cleveland they're going to really focus and really put more effort into getting the streak. I think that they feel that they're like unstoppable right now.

2pt game in LA :nerd:
900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

Wizards making it interesting. (I guess I'm an NBA guy because I find this game way more interesting than any of the tournament games on right now. And I'm not a fan of either the Lakers or Wizards).

looks like NBA tv will be broadcasting every Heat game now because of the streak :lol:

That's good news for me! 9 games away.. but 4 of those are going to be interesting.

Bulls, Spurs, Knicks and maybe the Bucks (seeing as how we've had trouble with them in the past).
Melo almost always goes HAM. Bulls have always given us trouble even without Rose but they are paying pretty bad right now. And the Spurs have got Parker back, unless Pop decides to sit him and Duncan again LOL.
They're not losing to any of those teams cause they're actually gonna show up for 48 minutes in those games.

Against lottery teams, MIA doesn't show up until the 3rd quarter. If the streak does end before W #34, it'll happen against a cellar dweller.

LA has nothing to worry about, even with a loss.

Utah is losing games to teams like the Knicks, who were on a 2nd night of a back to back & missing their THREE best players.

The Jazz aint serious.

They're not losing to any of those teams cause they're actually gonna show up for 48 minutes in those games.

Against lottery teams, MIA doesn't show up until the 3rd quarter. If the streak does end before W #34, it'll happen against a cellar dweller.

Yeah we show up against the better teams. Think Spurs and Knicks will be close though. But I think if we beat the Spurs then the record will be broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom