Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but Marcin Gortat is legitimately good though. And I dont think the state of bigs is tooo bad. I think thats so overblown

I don't know. I just compare now to when you had Shaq, Hakeem, Ewing, Mutombo, Mourning and David Robinson all playing at the same time. Any of those guys in their prime would destroy Dwight Howard, the unquestioned best center in the league right now. Then you had second tier guys like Rik Smits, who would be considered top centers today. Sure, there's still good big men in the league, but not like there was in the late 80s/90s.

I come back in this thread to see that I have caused all sorts of disagreements and what not :lol: Some of you really get mad :wow:

My comment got taken completely the wrong way by the way but whatever, it's over now.

Damn Landry Fields doesn't get burn anymore. He'll probably get traded somewhere else in the off season. Toronto is paying him some big money though.

Damnnn what happened to Ibaka son look like he got his *** beat :x

got kneed by Tim Duncan last game, also got elbowed in the Celtics game

And KD has 6 tos in the first half already and his overall body language and effort has been terrible, stretches/games like this he's blessed to have Westbrook as his sidekick.

Last edited:
Utah's offense has been unbearable since the break.

I think Mo Williams is making it worse. Dude is water trash.

Edit: :rofl:

Right on cue.

Last edited:
Lack of a true, impact point.

DatZ: Say it louder, they can't hear you. And they said KD would be better off without Russy. Man, please. Y'all trippin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom