Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
solarius: man, that's what's up, sending Antidope that hat. :smokin

I've had a couple west coast NTers send me Lakers stuff since I no longer live out there, and stuff like that is definitely appreciated.

Good looking out. :nthat:

Ska, will you send me Kleenex. Basketball season has been cruel. Between Lyons and Zona to Jrue being Philly's lone bright spot.

Nate Robinson is a typical negro.

Still stuntin' on San Antonio wit' dem' II's though 8)

Last edited:
Brandon Jennings would be a nice pickup for the Magic.

It would give them a "name" guy, and a go to scorer..and think of all the rebounds Vucevic would get from him jacking up shots

I simply cannot believe how well hornets are shooting against Lakers smh.

Kobe gonna mess around and get tested for peds. Son is playing with the fierce tenacity of L.A.'s toughest divorce attorney.

Think it's a coincidence that Eric Gordon has always been a consistent 45% shooter... except for this season (barely 40%)?

Highest turnover rate and worst assist-to-turnover ratio ever, too.

Last edited:
I think Tobias Harris is going to mature into a really good player. Orlando made a very good trade with Milwaukee.

Come to think of it, Orlando has a really good core with him, Aflalo, and Vucevic. They're going to need a long term PG eventually tho.

Last edited:
If Orlando's first big FA move in their new era is signing Jennings, they should start a new GM search the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom