Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rnd-rudy.gif

:lol: ska got 8 reps for that post alone :lol:

I hear you, Pro, and generally respect your opinion on here.

My last damb w/ him was given a few minutes ago, though. I've stuck up for him to every single person complaining about him, and if you saw what he just PMed me after sounding apologetic on here in front of you guys, you'd understand why I'm switching lanes for a sec.

I'm on your side despite everyone complaining about you for like a year, and you want to came at me like I ain't been in your corner? F*** you then.

"Don't bite the hand that feeds."

I'm not taking it personally. Think of it a different way: I'm no longer being his protector, and there are MANY on this board that can vouch for the fact that I have absolutely been his protector. THAT'S the lane I'm switching.

If it makes yall feel better there's a good possibility I won't be posting about the Kings after this season....

Please stop w/ any instigative/cheering/booing/whatever replies.

Facilitate/encourage/engage in NBA discussion. Bunch of games tonight. Bunch of stories to discuss on the season. From the Bulls' success w/o Rose, Phil texting Dwight, Heat running through the league right now, inconsistent suspensions/fines, steroids discussions... man, so much.

Thread gets back to respectability with you guys' cooperation, not just my efforts.

Thanks.

If it makes yall feel better there's a good possibility I won't be posting about the Kings after this season....

its gonna be a sad day if the kings are taken away.

gonna be funny though seeing you and lil samshox rockin laker jerseys tho :lol:

goodness gracious :x

7:00 ET needs to hurry up. Atleast we can talk about Pacers-Celtics or something

You got it ska :pimp:

Back to NBA talk.

Do you guys think realistically if Rose comes back this year it'll give the Heat any kind of worries? They seem unstoppable in the easy regardless

Maybe rose notices that which is why he takin his time :nerd:

I'll also say this: CP & L2B, I know y'all are my Laker brethren, but you guys feed into crap too much. Like someone pointed out on the previous page, there's an ignore feature. Instead of arguing back and forth w/ DBD... or SneakerPro, or ANYONE... leave them alone, or ignore them.

It's too simple. You guys ask for these multiple page trolling posts by feeding into them and wanting everyone to post your way... then complain about trolling.

"Simple minds discuss people; intelligent minds discuss ideas."

There is WAY too much NBA stuff for you 2 to discuss that has nothing to do w/ whether or not someone is trolling. Or why. Or why they won't shut up. Or whether they post too much. Or WHATEVER.

Want to discuss basketball w/ people who want to discuss basketball?

Begin.

Back to NBA talk.

Do you guys think realistically if Rose comes back this year it'll give the Heat any kind of worries? They seem unstoppable in the easy regardless

Maybe rose notices that which is why he takin his time :nerd:

nobody is getting past the heat in the east. with or without rose.

rose just needs to come back next season.

Back to NBA talk.

Do you guys think realistically if Rose comes back this year it'll give the Heat any kind of worries?

I think he'd have to start playing really soon for it to have an impact. Otherwise, there's just not enough time for him to get back integrated well enough to the point that Bulls could be considered a real threat. And, even if he does come back soon, I don't think the Heat will be worried. IMO, they're still just better than the Bulls even if Rose is at full strength (which he won't be this season).

Serious question,

If your are the Mavs and Dwight wants to come to Dallas but he finishes this season looking like he did last night do you give him the max?

Last edited:
This thread is a mess.

This cements the fact that the NBA sucks this year, for real.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom