Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i found it! lol @ the pacers announcers?

"and somebodys beating up freddy!!" :rofl:

never knew artest hit fatty twin 1 then jermaine got fatty twin 2 :lol:

Last edited:
I was worried S-Jax was gonna finish somebody for real. :lol:

I remember that night like it was this morning. I was going insane at the time jumpin up and down screaming holy ****!!!!!!!! Over and over. :lol:

haven't seen the pacers broadcast of that. Anyone got Detroit version?

still remember sjax saying "we ride together" in the hallways

man espn had the better angles for the second fight with the falcon punch. i dont know what happend to that video. It must be forbidden in a lawsuit or some **** lol

man espn had the better angles for the second fight with the falcon punch. i dont know what happend to that video. It must be forbidden in a lawsuit or some **** lol

yeah, they always remove the clips from thee fight

that was an epic night...my homie messages me on AIM :smile:lol) in all caps "DUDE TURN IT TO ESPN THEY GOING CRAZY" and i just stood there, didnt even sit, stood there in disbelief as it all went down. just epic

watching replay right now steph should have shot the ball everytime in the fourth or atleast down the stretch. he was on fire. no need to pass the ball. heat check yourself

It must get boring posting the same stuff over and over and over.
You know deep down you ain't beating us in the 1st rd...past present future y'all some old ***** we all know that already, when was the last time y'all got a chip??? And your much older I'd give up those dreams of winning another chip anytime soon homie
Can you and the Spurs fans just shut the hell up already.

Or at least make it interesting, put some money where your mouth is. Us regulars from this thread will keep an eye for it. If the Lakers play the Spurs in the first round, and you believe y'all can win. Put up a couple hundred dollars or some kicks, cause all this homer nonsense is so damn stupid.

Laker and Spurs fans who want in, put the $ up or just shut up.
Are you serious? I hardly get involved in this, this guy just says the same thing over and over and over and over. I dont think anyone can find a post where I was just running around throwing slander at the Lakers or any team not named the Hawks.
You hear that Antidope, Dobedoo, or any other Spurs fans in this thread. If the Lakers play the Spurs in the first round, he's willing to put money on the table the Lakers are winning.

Which one of y'all are throwing in
nerd.gif
I have a strict "Dont bet on the Spurs" policy. It brings bad luck. 
omg i found it! lol @ the pacers announcers?

"and somebodys beating up freddy!!"
roll.gif

never knew artest hit fatty twin 1 then jermaine got fatty twin 2
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Like it was yesterday "Where is security???!?!?!!?"

Ben wallace shoulda gotten banned from the nba..

And I hope Detroit never wins a damn thing again.
Sorry *** fans :x

Ben Wallace should have gotten banned? For what? Was it his fault some drunk fan threw a beer at Artest and Artest is crazy enough to jump in the stands? Did Wallace know that? No

Sorry *** fans? Um, how about no. One stupid drunk fan does not represent the fans of Detroit. At least the fans were protecting their own people and fighting back once Artest and these huge players jumped into the rows. The Detroit fans stood up for one of their own, no fear.

God knows if some drunk idiot at your Staples Center throws his wheat-grass smoothie at Artest that day, and he runs into the stands. Leonardo Dicaprio and the rest of that section are scattering like roaches. Leaving that fan solo, getting beaten up by Artest, alone.

Haha, please bro.

Last edited:
Ben Wallace should have gotten banned? For what? Was it his fault some drunk fan threw a beer at Artest and Artest is crazy enough to jump in the stands? Did Wallace know that? No

Sorry *** fans? Um, how about no. One stupid drunk fan does not represent the fans of Detroit. At least the fans were protecting their own people and fighting back once Artest and these huge players jumped into the rows. The Detroit fans stood up for one of their own, no fear.

God knows if some drunk idiot at your Staples Center throws his wheat-grass smoothie at Artest that day, and he runs into the stands. Leonardo Dicaprio and the rest of that section are scattering like roaches. Leaving that fan solo, getting beaten up by Artest, alone.

Haha, please bro.
:rofl: Detroit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom