Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO SPURS GO!!!!

7-2 on the Rodeo Road Trip.

44-13

#1 seed in the West and #1 in your Heart.

pimp.gif
must be nice 
tired.gif

Now the best team in the West comes home wednesday to get a nice big welcome back from the fans in San Antonio.

:smokin

Last edited:
NATE ROB!!!

Son if he had finished that dunk :smh:

He is about that life

I respect how Pop coaches this team so well..Focusing on consistency, fluidity, and total teamwork...Even when you can argue that the spurs is the best team in the L right now, Pop coaches his guys to not pay attention to that..He coaches them to pay attention to keep making each other better, keep making the right plays, continuing to trust each other...It is quite a shame that no one mentions them because they're "boring" and "old"...But I think that Pop does not care, he simply cares about his team, and his team only, and I respect that tremendously (even though I am jealous of the spurs)...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I respect how Pop coaches this team so well..Focusing on consistency, fluidity, and total teamwork...Even when you can argue that the spurs is the best team in the L right now, Pop coaches his guys to not pay attention to that..He coaches them to pay attention to keep making each other better, keep making the right plays, continuing to trust each other...It is quite a shame that no one mentions them because they're "boring" and "old"...But I think that Pop does not care, he simply cares about his team, and his team only, and I respect that tremendously (even though I am jealous of the spurs)...:pimp: :pimp:

Wow. This is one of the best post I have seen in a while. We need more post like this. BRAVO man.

134130458049.gif

Last edited:
C's announcer just said Batum would be a good 4th option :stoneface: like seriously? What team is that stacked to have him as a 4th option? What an insult.

that boy kawhi is gonna be a problem in a few yrs when pop gives him more responsibilities :x

I think Coach Pop is a genius. They play beautiful basketball. (Although I'd much rather face them first round than OKC..."sweep" or not)

It's just hard to enjoy them when Doo is constantly trolling laker fans and forcing Spurs basketball down peoples throats. pause. It becomes easy to hate them because of one guy. It's almost like how easy it was to hate the Suns more because of ZoDogg. :lol:

Regardless tho, best coach in the league right now. I'm not a homer like certain people so I can still objectively give props to players/coaches who deserve it, even if I don't like them :rolleyes

Last edited:
Wade carried the Heat in 4th quarter while LeBron took a back seat. LeBron did play a good D on Kyrie though. I was kinda pumped near the end of that game b/c I though Cavs might be able to steal one from Heat, but in the end, Cavs were too young and Heat were too good to let it slip through. Good game though. I really liked the effort from Cavs team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom