Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And in the NT S&T Basketball Hall of Fame - T-Mac, AI and Penny.
I don't know if that's relegated to just NT tho.

Those three people are held in regard to most.

But on here...Mayo, Williams, etc. have these really strange cult followings.

Man t will had so much potential i just dont know wtf happened....i know hes arrogant but damn theres so many dudes in the league hes better than

Also he was ballin for sac but only got about 20 mins

Steph is the goods though. There was no logical reason for all the Courtney Lee hype.

Man t will had so much potential i just dont know wtf happened....i know hes arrogant but damn theres so many dudes in the league hes better than

only star players are allowed to be arrogant. nobody wants to hear a end of the bench guy yap his mouth. im pretty sure going overseas humbled him a bit.

Bad attitude and he never really got a chance after his rookie year. He's a playmaker who needs the ball in his hands to contribute since he can't shoot or play off the ball well. Most teams would prefer to put the ball in someone else's hands since he's TO prone and not THAT good. I think if a team gives him 20-ish mpg and lets him do his thing, he'd cook. The C's need ball handlers, so that might be the right team for him.

Hopefully he's matured since his Net days - not sure why these young players who were drafted late start sulking when they get demoted when they're still playing 20 minutes a game. I remember him and CDR complaining about not STARTING any more. I'm sure both of these guys would kill to be back in those situations that they would complain all day about on twitter. :rolleyes

Grammy nominated rapper Wale has some new material for his next album as he was certainly angry with two broadcasting personalities.

The Washington, D.C. native was courtside at the Toronto Raptors, Washington Wizards game heckling his friend and new Raptor Rudy Gay.

Raptors TV play-by-play announcers Matt Devlin and Leo Rautins were confused by the on-court antics, and tried to explain who Wale, born Ralph Victor Folarin, was.

“Supposedly this fan is a well known local rapper,” Devlin said. “Wale is inspiring, and I’m sure some body on Twitter could tell me exactly if they’ve ever heard of Wale. He’s not Drake, that’s for sure.”

The rapper would eventually walk up to the Raptors announcer booth and chat with Matt Devlin, and also tweeted him, “@MattDevlinRaps watch ur mouth”.

Wale, has over 2.5 million followers on Twitter, but according to Rautins, “The fact that we don’t know him is because he doesn’t matter”.

Gay later insisted the heckling was all in good fun.

“Me and @Wale was just joking y’all. Thats my boy right there,” he tweeted after the game.
roll.gif

This dude Wale is too damn sensitive.

Rondo didn't get along with Coach K. and withdrew from the 2010 team before they announced the final cuts

yeah because he was going to get cut. i remember reading that he withdrew because of family issues. he just did not fit the system they played, he wanted to run up and down like he was in boston and coach k was not having that. i remember in one of the games he was dribbling, picked up his dribble, called a play and started dribbling again, and the ref called a double dribble. right then and there I said he does not fit what they want to run here...

Ironically...Terrance Williams and Courtney Lee are both First Team All-NT Sports Forum.

Along with OJ Mayo and Marques Colston

OJ has been far better than all of those guys though :lol: The C's would have been much better with juice than Courtney Lee or Jet terry even.

Wale, has over 2.5 million followers on Twitter, but according to Rautins, “The fact that we don’t know him is because he doesn’t matter”.

That **** that make your soul burn slow

well let's see, he was doing dece in houston with kyle, i figured if he had a rondo, he would definitely get more easy buckets in boston..i thought that with a rondo/lee backcourt, their defense was set and as far as offense, courtney had always been a good slasher, and with pierce spacing the floor, he'd get easy layups. I thought he would up his points to about 14-16 per game, instead of what 7? 
sick.gif

with 5 assists tonite Steve Nash will pass Magic Johnson on the All-Time assist record, in a loss to the Celtics

Didn't even know Courtney Lee had such a huge fan base here in NT. :lol:

BTW, looking forward to the Cavs game today. Hopefully Kyrie brings his A game and goes off in the nationally televised game. and was this game always slotted for the national Tv spot or did they change the schedule b/c Kyrie has been hot? I've heard somewhere before that some games are lock to be televised while some can change depending on the situation, so just curious.

The Houston Rockets have traded Marcus Morris to the Phoenix Suns for a future second-round draft pick, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom