Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will be watching yall 
smokin.gif

Respect.

And yeah like some of you said I like how JJ has been making clutch shots this year :pimp: ... good to see that

Last edited:
Pure talent & ability at his position he's only under Bean at that position currently. He's just too laid back and doesn't enforce his will on the game enough

At the same time its why he's clutch in some ways...he doesn't have that drive to go out and do it every game but when it comes to wanting the ball in the end he is great at that.

Pure talent & ability at his position he's only under Bean at that position currently. He's just too laid back and doesn't enforce his will on the game enough
D. Wade >>> Joe Johnson in every way

Lol no.

^ EXACTLY!!! i didn't realize it until we played them in the playoffs 2yrs ago and Luol was matched up against him.

He's a MONSTER physically at that position. Its another reason why I just :smh: he should be averaging LBJ #'s damn near 30 7 & 7 with his size & talent. At least 27, 6, & 6 ****.

:smh: :smh:

Going at people's wives is what's hot in the street?

Wayne :smh:

Dude knew better to go at bosh than lebron, cause then HOV would've stepped in and it would've been :smh: :lol:

apparently Bosh wife was a KNOWN jumpoff for years and he still decided to wife her... so no i have no remorse for the man.

Kobe my favorite player but he met his wife at a snoop Dog video, i would recommend against that myself

^ EXACTLY!!! i didn't realize it until we played them in the playoffs 2yrs ago and Luol was matched up against him.

He's a MONSTER physically at that position. Its another reason why I just
mean.gif
he should be averaging LBJ #'s damn near 30 7 & 7 with his size & talent. At least 27, 6, & 6 ****.
He really is the epitome of an underachiever.

That Pic is foul, people really need to relax and leave the man and his wife alone.

Last edited:
So Wayne just mad because Bron and Wade didn't "acknowledge" him courtside or somethin like that?

Nah it was their first season together when he was buying all those floor seats in Mia on some hypebeast ****.

Was upset because they wasn't going off him like teeny boppers. I applauded them shunning his #SwitchSiding ***.

nothing really seperating joe johnson from carmelo anthony except for a couple all nba 3rd teams.

I wonder if pop really cursed out Dwight lol

If he did, just another reason why he's my favorite coach in the NBA.

Part of me knows it's not true. But it isn't out of the realm of possibility with pop haha. I just don't see how it would take so long to leak out

i wonder if it was for that 3 he took :x

i wonder if it was for that 3 he took :x

Bro I just got stared at your avatar for like.. 35 seconds LOL.

Anywho Wayne is a lame for that one! Leave Boshkakke and his wifey alone.

As far as the JJ comparison to Melo, I think Melo is a little more offensively polished. JJ is good and I agree he CAN be a beast but idk.

I still like Wade over him.. but maybe that's because Wade is my favorite player lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom