Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best local broadcast in the league, bar none.
They are good. But GSW, Miami, and Toronto have some good ones as well. Especially Miami's
The Warriors broadcasters are decent, I like Jim Barnett but dislike Bob Fitzgerald. I don't like the Heat's at all. I need to watch more Raptors games to get a sense of them.
Raptor's announcers are pretty entertaining when they're losing, which is like all the time. 
laugh.gif

Raptor's announcers are pretty entertaining when they're losing, which is like all the time. :lol:
Jim Barnet is great, Bob Fitzgerald is the worst ever, between him and the portland team and boston team i'd rather listen to the spanish broadcast and not understand anything...

The Nets announcers were great today, Toronto is good, Miami is meh...

Raptor's announcers are pretty entertaining when they're losing, which is like all the time. :lol:
Jim Barnet is great, Bob Fitzgerald is the worst ever, between him and the portland team and boston team i'd rather listen to the spanish broadcast and not understand anything...

The Nets announcers were great today, Toronto is good, Miami is meh...

Kobe dunks> lebron dunks to me only cus they are rare and theres usually ppl there, cus th ey dont believe he gonna dunk it.
Lebrons be break away or players lay dwn to get out the poster.

I 100% agree tho. rw n kd seem like they lay out post game outfits the day before like it tge first day of high school or sone ****

Dudes like Larry Bird and MJ would come to the pressers in a sweaty t-shirt still fixated on what just happened in the game. Now it's like a GQ tryout. I know there are exceptions to every rule, but this seems to be the common theme.

/end rant
dress code. Heard of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom