Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't explain how much I hate Shane battier. And duke. Why make an attempt to play defense? Just stand in front of the offensive playe and fall down. **** is pathetic

I don't even watch college like that. But in the rare event I see a duke game those boys are falling all over the place. Hate that **** haha. Make a damn play on the man

Last edited:
I'll say this, it's going to be easier for Rondo to get back to being the player he was more than D Rose.

What happens now tho? I'm a Knick fan but I hate to see players get injured even if it is the Celtics

I'll say this, it's going to be easier for Rondo to get back to being the player he was more than D Rose.

What happens now tho? I'm a Knick fan but I hate to see players get injured even if it is the Celtics
Well now they'll either pull together and go on a little streak or they'll collapse without there leader. And as fair as his all-star stop holiday or Irving will get the call up to start and Jr will probably take one of the reserve spots since they'll need to fill it with a guard. Hate it for Rondo tho. And its great to see Jeff green playing good ball now lee needs to find his niche.

Damn, that news about Rondo really sucks.

Wish for a speedy recovery for him.

Sad to see Rondo hurt and I hate everything Boston so much I don't even eat at Boston Market. He's an amazing PG, I'd take him over ANY PG in the league.

As for the injury comparison with Rose.....obviously his healing process won't be as bad as Rose. There's definitely something wrong with Rose AKA Penny Hardaway 2.0

Sad to see Rondo hurt and I hate everything Boston so much I don't even eat at Boston Market. He's an amazing PG, I'd take him over ANY PG in the league.

As for the injury comparison with Rose.....obviously his healing process won't be as bad as Rose. There's definitely something wrong with Rose AKA Penny Hardaway 2.0
Serious about Boston market? That's commitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom