Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even feel like turning on my NBA LP to watch LAC vs PHX game. Why are the Suns on TV? I don't see one single name on their roster that gets me to think 'I wanna watch this guy play some ball'

Same here. I kinda want to see Kendall Marshall playing, but he's in the D-League. I wish he stayed in UNC for one more year.

Last edited:
21 pts, 7 assists 4 rebs, 45% from the 3pt line and his team is 11 games over .500

baffling
But like I posed the question before, what guard should he really make it over?

Westbrook is averaging 21 and 8 on the  best team in the league, Harden is avg 26 and 5 asts.

The only person than could nix is Tony Parker, but you know the coaches aint letting that happen 
mean.gif

Don't even feel like turning on my NBA LP to watch LAC vs PHX game. Why are the Suns on TV? I don't see one single name on their roster that gets me to think 'I wanna watch this guy play some ball'

Same here. I kinda want to see Kendall Marshall playing, but he's in the D-League. I wish he stayed in UNC for one more year.
pretty sure he's on the bench right now

Chuck in full grumpy old man mode

Last edited:
21 pts, 7 assists 4 rebs, 45% from the 3pt line and his team is 11 games over .500

baffling

Westbrook is averaging 21 and 8 on the  best team in the league, Harden is avg 26 and 5 asts.

The only person than could nix is Tony Parker, but you know the coaches aint letting that happen 
mean.gif
Steph could/should have made it as a wildcard over Aldridge.

Rudy is in the west though. He would've had to make it over Dirk or Love....and that's just absurd

George could've easily been replaced by Brook Lopez.

And the Warriors were not going to get two all-stars if Memphis didn't, who is ahead of them. Marc should've made it, but he didn't. It was going to be either Curry or Lee. That's just how the voting goes. If the Warriors were a top 2, maybe 3 team, then both probably would've made it.

Last edited:
BTW isn't Deng injured? I don't really follow Bulls so I don't know how serious his injury is. Is he slated to come back before the break?

baffling

mean.gif
Steph could/should have made it as a wildcard over Aldridge.

Deng is currently injured. Idk about his return tho... should have been J Smoove & Brook over him & Chandler tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom