Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It or Er"
laugh.gif

Also making the :stoneface: face at Paul Pierce not getting in over Chris Bosh.

I realize the C's are under .500, but P2 is literally the reason we're not like 15-26 right now.

I'm no Spurs fan, but Tony Parker has been ballin'. I'm honestly not that surprised Curry got snubbed when Westbrook, Harden, and TP are all in the west.
But they picked four PF/Cs as reserves, so picking 4 guards shouldn't have been an issue. Russ could play the 2 in an All-Star game as well

they really arguing for jr smith as an all-star? nah

as much as i like dislike the knicks and think JR is a bone head.

dude has been straight cookin this season and NOT being a knucklehead hes known for.

hes not a perennial all star player by any means, and this may be the only year he makes it.

like i said

bosh for lopez

deng for or even P2 or Josh

and either Uncle Drew or Jrue for JR

:rofl: at J.R. Smith.

The guy has improved and is in the conversation for Sixth Man, but he's shooting like 40 percent for the season and takes as many shots as points scored per game.

Last edited:
Shocked Lopez didn't make the cut, happy that D Will and Joe Johnson didn't make it. They haven't had AS years.

JR should have made it

I don't follow the west as close, especially the Warriors but why is everyone upset about Curry? Hasn't he missed a lot of games this year? I always see that he's sitting out due to an injury. That's a serious question, no flaming or trolling.

dont get me wrong, jr and jamal are having good years, but they arent doing anything spectacular. it's just they are on winning teams. they arent putting up anything "all-star" like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom