Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

Won the East and it's nice to go in hot. Orioles gotta play that one game in Texas which is a ***** and we're at home. This is great for us :smokin

^You sure Pro?

I thought we had HFA throughout the AL Playoffs if we won tonight since we were up a game on the A's and the Rangers going into tonight/

And now we celebrate!

BRB, getting myself a Blue Moon before I finish this essay in peace :pimp: .

Edit: We are the #1 seed, pretty sure we are home on Sunday to start.

Last edited:
Yea Toine, we'll have home field but because they approved the second WC after the schedule came out MLB decided to have the top teams on the road for the first two games and then at home for the last three for the LDS.

We are on the road Sunday. I hate that smh...Like the first two at home for us, two away, and then back home if game 5 was necessary.

We are on the road Sunday. I hate that smh...Like the first two at home for us, two away, and then back home if game 5 was necessary.

Yeah Girardi just confirmed it, I thought we were home to start.

Being on the road to start a playoff/series in general is NOT welcoming.

Wish we could play tomorrow the way Grandy and Cano are swinging the bat...

Last edited:

Now the real deal begins.

Nova was just going wild while Cano was being interviewed, grabbing his arm up and down like he beat CM Punk for the WWE title :rofl: .

Yea Toine, we'll have home field but because they approved the second WC after the schedule came out MLB decided to have the top teams on the road for the first two games and then at home for the last three for the LDS.
Oh okay.

Didn't know that.

:pimp:

Nova was annoying as hell when they were interviewing Cano.

**Attention Fans of teams not in Playoffs**

Church Doors are now open, get on the yankee bandwagon for the postseason.

________________ -Fans For Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the thought of MLB.. Even though I disagree is..

It's a 1 game playoff.. You have to throw your ACE out there.. It'd be dumb not to because if you lose and threw your #2, you should probably be getting the boot. So their idea was to lessen the advantage by giving the WC team Game 1 &2 at home. Probably won't see their #1 until Game 3.

MLB handled this piss poorly... Should never be such short layover between the end of the season the 1-game playoff. And Game 1.

Are they starting the season earlier next year? They really only need to add up 3 more days. So you can have the 1 game playoff.. And give the better record team Game 1 & 2 Home Field where it is Ace vs. Ace Game 1 like it's supposed to be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom