Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

Hughes needs to prove he's Phil Hughes and not Phyllis Hughes...

Going to be fun seeing Ibanez, Jones, and possibly Nunez play LF.
30t6p3b.gif

On another note, picked this up today:
1znbm2o.jpg

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

This thread is dead, what the !@#!

Chill out a little guys
laugh.gif
Rangers/Devils are in the playoffs and the Knicks are about to get in.  It's April, don't declare us non-fans yet
laugh.gif
exactly...idk I think baseball is still probably my favorite sport, but I'm really focused on the NHL playoffs this year...I've watched like 4 Yankee games all year...can't get into it this year this year
laugh.gif

t

watching the game and millar and pedro are doing a toast with the crowd to fenway and decided to mention karim garcia
30t6p3b.gif

all they did was reinvigorate my hate , hope the yanks send everyone home early with their heads down .......

Originally Posted by onewearz

watching the game and millar and pedro are doing a toast with the crowd to fenway and decided to mention karim garcia
30t6p3b.gif

all they did was reinvigorate my hate , hope the yanks send everyone home early with their heads down .......
laugh.gif

pedro and millar
pimp.gif

let's goooo

u know pedro and millar were bombed , they sounded like it
laugh.gif

we gon whoop that #+# this weekend, starts now .....

Originally Posted by onewearz

u know pedro and millar were bombed , they sounded like it
laugh.gif

we gon whoop that #+# this weekend, starts now .....

Hahaha.Heard the crowd didn't even participate in the toast. Probably couldn't understand pedro

laugh.gif
pedroia

sox wearing white hats has to be distracting , thats what they get for tryin to cheat

Feels a little weird having to go against all you guys from the Knicks thread. But lets go Sox.

Kinda pissed the game is in the afternoon when im at work. But i get out in a hr. So I should only miss the first 3 or 4 innings.

i'd say take this douche out of the game, but theres no one to put in
laugh.gif

gonna be a long season

is buckholtz hurt ? not that i really care but i thought he was one of your better pitchers.

yanks playin tampa rays ball with the switchin
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom