Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

30t6p3b.gif

All those empty seats in TB, waste of a %*+*!!% team.

Mo still does NO wrong in my eyes, I'm blaming Girardi with all of his OVER managing techniques

That stupid intentional walk that Girardi ordered CC to do killed us in the 1st inning.

Who walks a NO NAME player on the Rays in the 1st inning on the 1st game of the season?

Fire this BUM!!

i don't like seeing lou pinella calm , i need lunatic lou
laugh.gif

lou-piniella.jpg

2ed8oyh.jpg

lou-piniella-throwing-second-base-as-a-red_display_image.jpg

not this guy

Spoiler [+]
pinella.jpg

Mariano is human, sucks it had to happen in our first game of all games, but we will be fine.

Our problem is we don't spray the ball all over the field like the Rays do, which allows them to have two stars in Longoria and Pena, because they find ways to get scrappy hits and score as many runs as they do.

It irks me more that Pena of all people, returning to the Rays, hit the Grand Slam and the game-winning hit
30t6p3b.gif

It sucks I couldn't see the game.. I gaurentee Mo will still have a stellar season.. Really CC giving up a grand slam put us in a 4 run hole... But he regained composure it seems.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

mariano getting his michael j fox on...

michael_j_fox.jpg

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this guy

You just want a reason to keep using that pic now that your boy Papelbon is in the NL

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

mariano getting his michael j fox on...

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this guy

You just want a reason to keep using that pic now that your boy Papelbon is in the NL
oh i have no doubt i'll be using it plenty for our debacle of a bullpen as well
laugh.gif

michael j fox = shaky
laugh.gif

i used to post it for papelbon when he'd blow it, or even if he'd barely get the save

LOL am I the only one not heated by the loss?

Oh, probably because I didn't see it...but followed it on my phone.
frown.gif

We'll get 'em tomorrow.

Parkinson's disease = hilarious joke now?

I'm sure you can come up with something better then that.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

LetsGo.

laugh.gif
Go start a Rays thread.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I went to the game with a female so I didnt have too much game interaction but intentionally walking Sean rodriguez might be the silliest thing Ive ever seen.

Im going to Sundays game too. I'm amped, I dont usually get to use the tickets when the Yanks come to town 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

Parkinson's disease = hilarious joke now?

I'm sure you can come up with something better then that.
laugh.gif
loosen up, man. it's friday night

Back
Top Bottom