Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

6 double plays
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

love swish
pimp.gif

heart of this team
He really is. Such a good spirit.

And you were alone because I was at work all day, followed the game on my phone, boring. Kind of relieving to see Garcia, of all people, going 6 scoreless.

Originally Posted by onewearz

love swish
pimp.gif

heart of this team
He really is. Such a good spirit.

And you were alone because I was at work all day, followed the game on my phone, boring. Kind of relieving to see Garcia, of all people, going 6 scoreless.

I'll be at the game tonight, CC Jersey ready to go!
pimp.gif

Ogando going to get a real test, see if he is legit.

No A-ROD today...Jeter leading off, Granderson is 2nd, Cano cleaning up.

I'll be at the game tonight, CC Jersey ready to go!
pimp.gif

Ogando going to get a real test, see if he is legit.

No A-ROD today...Jeter leading off, Granderson is 2nd, Cano cleaning up.

4/17

Rangers: Kinsler 2B, Andrus SS, Young DH, Beltre3B, Cruz RF, Napoli 1B, Murphy LF, Torrealba C, Borbon CF, (Ogando P)
@
Yankees: Jeter SS, Granderson CF, Teixeira 1B, Cano 2B, Swisher RF, Chavez 3B, Posada DH, Martin C, Gardner LF, (Sabathia P)

4/17

Rangers: Kinsler 2B, Andrus SS, Young DH, Beltre3B, Cruz RF, Napoli 1B, Murphy LF, Torrealba C, Borbon CF, (Ogando P)
@
Yankees: Jeter SS, Granderson CF, Teixeira 1B, Cano 2B, Swisher RF, Chavez 3B, Posada DH, Martin C, Gardner LF, (Sabathia P)

I guess the Knicks have taken over this threads activity for the time being.

Russell Martin just tied the game with a 2-run HR, he has proven his worth so far
pimp.gif

I guess the Knicks have taken over this threads activity for the time being.

Russell Martin just tied the game with a 2-run HR, he has proven his worth so far
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom