Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

excellent 1st inning, good to see the dive by Curtis, then having him back track, looks like that injury is fine.

LEGO offense

excellent 1st inning, good to see the dive by Curtis, then having him back track, looks like that injury is fine.

LEGO offense

yea he lost weight in the off season. lowered his body fat to some crazy low number too. i think he will be mvp this year.

yea he lost weight in the off season. lowered his body fat to some crazy low number too. i think he will be mvp this year.

pimp.gif

Mad I missed out on joinin a fantasy league on here.

No idea how late I was on it, but if there are any others....fellas please feel free to shoot me a PM

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

I know he lost the weight, but it just looks like a big change, he was always bulky looking. But it's a good thing.

Mad I missed out on joinin a fantasy league on here.

No idea how late I was on it, but if there are any others....fellas please feel free to shoot me a PM

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

I know he lost the weight, but it just looks like a big change, he was always bulky looking. But it's a good thing.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Struggling? Are we jumping the gun already?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
For real. C.C. is doing fine, and then some.

We need to continue to work Verlander. More repeats of the 1st inning, not the 2nd.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Struggling? Are we jumping the gun already?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
For real. C.C. is doing fine, and then some.

We need to continue to work Verlander. More repeats of the 1st inning, not the 2nd.

*waiting for NTer to come in and say
"Why can't we get the same patent proportion that CC gets on his Jordan XI's?" 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom