Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Good game last night, if we can get this pitching going we can easily make it to the World Series. Just that @%%+$#% pitching is our biggest competition. Good to see Jorge come up with a big hit, wish CC could have got #20. Hopefully Nova will get the ROY and Curtis is the MVP, he has to get it. Unreal numbers, his only problem is his BA but everything else is amazing
I say Robinson Cano! Dude to me personally he is the best player in the MLB overall

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Good game last night, if we can get this pitching going we can easily make it to the World Series. Just that @%%+$#% pitching is our biggest competition. Good to see Jorge come up with a big hit, wish CC could have got #20. Hopefully Nova will get the ROY and Curtis is the MVP, he has to get it. Unreal numbers, his only problem is his BA but everything else is amazing
I say Robinson Cano! Dude to me personally he is the best player in the MLB overall

Going to be in NYC from Oct 1 - 6... Anyone know the potential playoff schedule yet? & what would be the best way to get my hands on some tickets??

Going to be in NYC from Oct 1 - 6... Anyone know the potential playoff schedule yet? & what would be the best way to get my hands on some tickets??

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory

Stubhub always worked well for me.  I'm pretty sure they'll be playing their first game on that Friday, September 30th.  Schedule might not be out until next Thursday though.

I need help selecting Deadset's avy, my inbox/this post is open for suggestions.

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory

Stubhub always worked well for me.  I'm pretty sure they'll be playing their first game on that Friday, September 30th.  Schedule might not be out until next Thursday though.

I need help selecting Deadset's avy, my inbox/this post is open for suggestions.

couple of my suggestions
laugh.gif

luigijorge.jpg

papelbon_haha.jpg

voltron_catcher_building_a_better_yanks_backstop_for_the_playoffs.jpg

some good ol fashioned humiliation
laugh.gif

yankees1.gif

yankees.gif

some gifs

tumblr_lrsh2tHhlF1qlrl5uo6_250.gif

tumblr_lrshcvvQ1H1qlrl5uo1_400.gif

tumblr_lrsfijhgkP1qhvwvi.gif

tumblr_lr4zprgEyA1qlrl5uo4_r1_400.gif

tumblr_lqihwfeJ4y1qlrl5uo1_250.gif

tumblr_lnuelrKE5z1qlrl5uo1_400.gif

my contribution
laugh.gif

montero catching , wanna see how he does

hopefully bartolo gives us a good one and gets playoff ready ....

montero catching , wanna see how he does

hopefully bartolo gives us a good one and gets playoff ready ....

Back
Top Bottom