Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Glad we made an early night out of this. Now I can go out wit a smile on my face, and a Sox fitted on my head.

Goodnight fellas. See you pansies 2morrow.

2b4exj.jpg

Yeah, you're cool

roll.gif

Jorge was asked if there was a problem with him and Girardi and he responded with "I hope not" weird answer...

posada sounds like he's thinking about it, talking about talking to his wife and family. that sounds like a man who thinking about hanging it up ...

Jorge was asked if there was a problem with him and Girardi and he responded with "I hope not" weird answer...

posada sounds like he's thinking about it, talking about talking to his wife and family. that sounds like a man who thinking about hanging it up ...

Originally Posted by onewearz

Can't really blame him.

Lost his starting job, never catches, having a terrible season...can't help but think it's close to over.

Can't really blame him.

Lost his starting job, never catches, having a terrible season...can't help but think it's close to over.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Can't really blame him.

yanks kinda did him dirty, i really see no reason he cant back up martin

Can't really blame him.

yanks kinda did him dirty, i really see no reason he cant back up martin

Can't really blame him.

It is close to over.

posada is a !*!*% for taking himself out of the lineup though.

Wasnt expecting that from him.

Can't really blame him.

It is close to over.

posada is a !*!*% for taking himself out of the lineup though.

Wasnt expecting that from him.

Back
Top Bottom