Official N.Y. Yankees 2010 SEASON THREAD (95-67) WC/ALDS Winners, and that's it =[ ...

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

laugh.gif
smh.gif
at that "Matsui, We Love U Long Time" sign.

Lmaooooo someone had that sign?

I'm just sitting here hitting refresh on ESPN onewearz
laugh.gif

dam i gotta go pick up my kids from school now, seriously considering leaving their *#!## there
laugh.gif

Just got in from getting $!@% ready for an interview tomorrow...

Anyone have a picture of the rings? I can't find it

Why does Joe Girardi constantly play with the bullpen so much?? Just put in MO, Joba, or even Marte and call it a day.. Now if we win it makes our win look really close.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Why put it Mo or Joba when you're up 6?

Or even Marte . Robertsons been struggling so far during the season and his era in preseason was 6.00^. First home game of the season give the fans what they want and thats win big. Thats all im saying.

thank god for mo

i like robertson, kid got good stuff, growing pains i guess ...........

Originally Posted by roboski

Why put it Mo or Joba when you're up 6?

Or even Marte . Robertsons been struggling so far during the season and his era in preseason was 6.00^. First home game of the season give the fans what they want and thats win big. Thats all im saying.

You talking about just to face Abreu or start the inning?  The way you stated it seemed you wanted Mo, Joba or Marte to start the 9th.  Besides the point.  Abreu is a contact hitter with a good eye who hits lefties about the same as righties.  I'm sure Girardi knows that.  Marte throws all sliders to lefties for the most part would have easily walked Abreu and led to a bigger inning.  It's Roberson's job to come in w/a 6 run lead and hold it.  And besides a ground ball gets them out of it.  I don't see bringing in any  of the 3 earlier than Mo came in.  Just my two cents.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

I don't know why I laughed when you said you were taking a math test
laugh.gif
cause 5th graders take "math" tests
laugh.gif

just playing BK...we know what you meant
My mistake. I took a collegiate level mathematics examination
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I finished rather quickly actually, and streamed the game up until the 6th inning because at that point it was time to go home.

I just got through with watching the ring ceremony though. Touching stuff. I got chills when Hideki came out and the whole team went over to him. I still can't stomach seeing him in an Angels uniform.

Pettitte and the offense today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

laugh.gif
smh.gif
at that "Matsui, We Love U Long Time" sign.
Lmaooooo someone had that sign?
j90t9y.jpg

smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wasn't able to catch the game but I saw the ovation Matsui got on Sportscenter and deservedly so.
pimp.gif

I liked how the team came out to give him a hug after he got his ring.

Back
Top Bottom