Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

mez one joining team yankees unappreciation ?

someone start it, ima hit the showers .........
laugh.gif

Good win. A Rod needs to gt his $%*& together, I mean he`s getting on base but where are the long balls?!?!? Bring on the Sox baby
pimp.gif

Dice BB and Wake could be weeks away, we gotta take advantage esp with grandpa pitching tomm.

Anyone else going to the game?

laugh.gif

mez pulling a maddog .

u know deep down doing this is killing him, i'd be in tears if pulled one of these.

Its goin down.....................
63247445.EARrnzxV.n21501866_30167075_4187.jpg

Looks like ima have to go to a bar for this one. Since No1 is gonna be posting tonight cuz your all gonna be at the game. I love this rivalry, when we playeachother it gets me so amped.

Lets do it Smoltzy

p1_smoltz_ap.jpg

P.S. I know none of those white people up there. I dont wanna be lumped in with that doucebaggery

NYY: RHP Joba Chamberlain (7-2, 3.58 ERA)
On Wednesday, Chamberlain turned in his best performance since being reinstated to the starting rotation last year, hurling eight innings of shutout ball in leading the Yankees to a 6-2 victory over the Rays at Tropicana Field. The 23-year-old limited Tampa Bay to just three singles in the contest -- two by Jason Bartlett -- and faced the minimum through the first four frames to match his career high in innings pitched. Chamberlain is 3-0 with a 0.83 ERA since the All-Star break.
BOS: RHP John Smoltz (2-4, 7.12 ERA)
The right-hander has been unable to establish any kind of rhythm in his first seven starts with Boston -- he has yet to turn in a quality start. In his last outing, against the Orioles, Smoltz gave up eight hits and five runs over six innings. This will be the first time Smoltz has faced the Yankees since joining the Sox. Smoltz has pitched only two regular-season games against the Yankees in his career, posting a 4.50 ERA in two no-decisions.

oh wow..

i don't post in this thread for a couple weeks & i see this dude mez turned heel on the mets fans..

#!%% feels like some wrestling #!%%.. ol' vince mcmahon type move..

roll.gif
hey if you can't beat them.. join us!

I'm sure Mez has a Yankee fitted in the stash
laugh.gif
, make sure to wear it to the b ball summit next saturday.

On another note, I need to get to the stadium this season. I've been to more Mets games than Yanks. FML

Back
Top Bottom