Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

3 man rotation in the playoffs? YES !

Unless C.C. shows me that he's ready for this postseason in the ALDS and Game 1 of the ALCS, I am not fully ready to have him pitch Games 1, 4 and 7 of theALCS.

Proshares I guess your right but joba starting game 4 scares the hell outta me.. and o yea anybody in here are worried about facing verlander, jackson,porcello, and washburn in a 5 game series? I sure am

Verlander yes. Washburn, if he finds his old playoff form, maybe. Jackson and Porcello, who are two young starters getting their first taste of playoff action,not so much. I doubt they'd start Porcello in Game 4 though. Go right back to Justin whether they're up or down 2-1.

Hopefully we smack around price tonight... he reminds of joba just black and left handed
laugh.gif

If it was and shes there for Jeter. He cements his role as my favorite Yankee. I cant lie the mans a beast on the field and we all know the resume off thefield. Yea thats right I actually respect a guy on the Yankees.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

DubA, great pics.

I like how Jeter's parents have been sitting in a suite in the new stadium whereas they sat with the general crowd in the old park.
thanks
happy.gif
I'm glad that 8 run inning happened becauseit allowed me to wander the stadium without worrying I would miss something. There is so much more room for people to stand and watch. The staff didn'tbother me when I was moving up or standing in different places to watch the game. I love that you can walk back and fourth from the bleachers too.

what's wrong with jeter's parents sitting in general though?

came to late for the mini stadium give away
eyes.gif

Nah nothing wrong with them...every time i saw his parents on TV (when the Yankees were still at the old stadium), they were in the general crowd.

Mrs. Jeter was heated last night when her son grounded out on that fielder's choice...banging her fist on the table
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

If it was and shes there for Jeter. He cements his role as my favorite Yankee. I cant lie the mans a beast on the field and we all know the resume off the field. Yea thats right I actually respect a guy on the Yankees.

laugh.gif

all red sox fans secretly love jeter, it's all good i was a closet manny fan ........

We should spew just a little bit of that venom in that "yankee struggle appreciation" thread... word is that were not gonna make it out the firstround guys
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
at that montage of creampies that they had before the commercial break after the end of the top of the 9th.

Back
Top Bottom