Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Before the bottom of the 7th:
l_ing_shrimp_fry.jpg

During the bottom of the 7th:
shrimp-appetizer.jpg

This looks like the time we all had Scooter with the Golden thong as our Avy.

I don't know who's who.

These are the yankees I was envisioning after the offseason makeover! Pitching is lights out and the hitting is murder. Now we just need that bum Wang to fixhis sinker. Oh and Arod
pimp.gif
, Tex
pimp.gif
, CC
pimp.gif

- Yanks pitching has done well during this streak (esp CC, Burnett is still ehhh), but their pen is still scary at times from what I saw. especially yesterday.Minny has 2-3 good hitters and thats it, you can't let em chip away like that. At least they are actually BUILDING on their walk-off wins.

- Winning the series vs Toronto was impressive though on the road, I feel bad for Minny and Baltimore though cause they have no chance right now.
laugh.gif

- I'd like to see how the Yankees do once June rolls around though vs Texas, Tampa Bay, Red Sox, Mets, Marlins, and Braves (mainly home games).

- I don't understand playing the Nats @ Yankee stadium at the end of June though, it would have made more sense for the Yankees to play at the NationsCapital.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

- I don't understand playing the Nats @ Yankee stadium at the end of June though, it would have made more sense for the Yankees to play at the Nations Capital.
Yeah the scheduling is always weird.

laugh.gif
Who ya got this weekend: Phillies or Yankees?
roll.gif

Who do YOU think?
laugh.gif

Phillies have whack starters 'cept for Hamels who pitches on Sunday, the Yankees SHOULD win that series assuming they can contain the Phils O.

We're in a good place right about now.

Blue Jays lost, although it was the Red Sox, we'll pick up some more ground.

Onewearz you've opened Pandora's Box. If we start to lose at anytime this season that thread will be resurrected
laugh.gif

Tomorrow is going to be a tough game. Our offense has to be on point. That or Hughes has to hold the O's offense to a minimum.

Back
Top Bottom