Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by onewearz

i actually had a dream that roy halladay was feeding me rat poison and laughing
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Is it just me or the post-game interview with Tex..

Doesn't he kinda remind you of that sweaty, big kid named "Frank" in HS that always had a booger in his nose and wore cargo shorts with dirtygeriatric New Balances and crew socks?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Can we please put together a string of wins?
We are about to probably....its time for a good week and then next week we will be back to losing
frown.gif
eyes.gif

we gained some ground tonight so all is good right now.

i think tex is in need of a slump buster word to bull durham ......

76308.jpg

she'd be perfect
laugh.gif

CC tonight...looking to see him lock in and go another 7-9 innings...8+ K's and most importantly a WIn!!!!!

Yankees made changes to their BP policy at The House That Ruthlessness Built. Before, fans who didn't have tickets to a seat in the field level werebarred from watching BP at field level. Of course, you're still not allowed to be anywhere near those Legends seats right by the dugout and home plate,
smh.gif

Per Yankee Stadium A-to-Z Guide:

[h5]Batting Practice[/h5]
Remember fans, on game days, arrive early. Yankee Stadium Gates on Babe Ruth Plaza and Gates 2 and 8, open three hours prior to the start of every home game. All fans are encouraged to arrive early to enjoy batting practice and infield workouts from select areas of the Field Level and the Bleachers; specifically, all fans may watch batting practice and infield workouts from Field Level Sections 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135 and 136 and from all Bleachers Sections. Please note, on certain game days the Yankees may elect not to take batting practice, infield workouts or both. Those fans who take advantage of the opportunity to enjoy batting practice and infield workouts from the Field Level and/or the Bleachers may remain until the players leave the field following the conclusion of the Yankees batting practice or 1 hour and 45 minutes after the Gates open. At that time, all fans will be asked to return their respective seats.

YANKEES (16-17)
Jeter SS
Damon LF
Teixeira 1B
Rodriguez 3B
Matsui DH
Swisher RF
Cano 2B
Gardner CF
Cervelli C

Pitching: LHP CC Sabathia (2-3, 3.94).

BLUE JAYS (23-13)
Scutaro SS
Hill DH
Rios RF
Wells CF
Bautista LF
Rolen 3B
Millar 1B
Barajas C
McDonald 2B

Pitching: LHP Brian Tallet (2-1, 4.95).

What a throw by Gardner. What a tag by Cervelli. That was
pimp.gif
. Saved a run,but it's 2-1 Jays now.

CC looks good made only 2 mistakes, 1 was teh HR to Rios the other was a XBH...hes pitching well...the bats need to wake up

The Yankees seem to make scrub pitchers look like Cy Young contenders. We need to start hitting here.

Back
Top Bottom