[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

pimp.gif
.... shouldve been over in the 9th though...
tired.gif

Big deal. Let's get above .500, how about that?

The game should have been over in the 9th.

The Mets are seriously testing my patience as a fan, I'm not kidding.

Thank God the Giants won the Super Bowl otherwise this was going to be a very long summer.

9 innings of shutout baseball from Pelfrey with a 3 run lead is not enough.

7 innings of 10K shutout baseball from Santana with a 4 run lead is not enough (ump isn't helping his cause either).

Let's go David
Edit damn great play. Let's go Delgaldo
Edit 2 pretty good defensive plays saved the game for them. Hold the game here and win in it in extras. C'mon

Heilman is in, you know what's going to happen.

Giving up big leads late in the last 3 games.
sick.gif

EDIT: !*$ IS WRONG WITH THIS UMP! That's not even Heilman's fault.....bull $@%%

Mez I know you woudln't mind seeing Heilman get traded. The best thing for himself and the Mets is to get the hell out of NY.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Mez I know you woudln't mind seeing Heilman get traded. The best thing for himself and the Mets is to get the hell out of NY.

I don't think there is a single Mets fan in existence that wants Heilman on the team still
laugh.gif

This is bull +$*$.

Seriously, wouldn't be surprised if this damn ump was gambling this game. That pitch before Wags gave up that double was a damn strikeout, and the pitchbefore Heilman gave up the sac fly was a strikeout.......then during the Mets turn at bat the strike zone is HUGE.

Even I have to admit that 0-2 pitch was a strike.

That is just one messed up way to lose a baseball game.

BTW anyone read that thing saying Orlando hudson coming here for a discount, but not anymore since we have Castillo....

damn you Omar.

Mike & MD seem pretty high that Willie could be gone shortly. And I have to agree, you can't shake things up by making a big trade and the only waypossible will be a coaching change. Its going to be sad to see Willie to go, but a new face is needed in that club house.

Not surprised that the Mets blew another one today. Listened to it on the radio at work and there was no doubt Wags would find yet another way to blow the gameagain.

Get my man some knee pads cause he's blowing everything as soon as he comes in.

Mike & MD seem pretty high that Willie could be gone shortly. And I have to agree, you can't shake things up by making a big trade and the only way possible will be a coaching change. Its going to be sad to see Willie to go, but a new face is needed in that club house.
A shame when Omar is the one signing old farts who can't even play on back to back days oreven stay on the field (he didn't even address the bullpen issues). Willie is a terrible in-game manager but Omarand the players should be held accountable. But Willie can't get the most out of his players right now, so he's going to be at fault.

Delgado is gone next year, Alou is gone next year, Pedro is gone next year (unless he pitches effectively this yr),release Castillo, and let Oliver walk since he will want $$$$$,

I can't wait to see Murphy, Carp, and F. Martinez in spring training next year. I don't want the Mets to goanywhere NEAR Texiera....dude is also 29-30 yrs old and is gonna want a long term deal.

Phillies are only what...10 games over .500? Mets are too talented to be 7 games back right now, but the team is flawed with age.

Back
Top Bottom