Official N*E*R*D Thread vol. Noone Ever Really Dies

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

I know; I'm wilding.
laugh.gif

N*E*R*D music makes me spaz like that.

Word to that song
pimp.gif

I want to see them live so bad. It sucks their one show here got cancelled. I'mma have to put some money into a fund to go see them somewhere.

I can't cut the list down to favourites, but Wonderful Place is my favourite song of all time. I'll never get sick of it. Every other song of theirsblow any competition away.

@youngmoney15: I've just managed to get it (it wasn't available in all the CD stores I've searched) and it's freaking amazing
pimp.gif

Before Im all said and done.. i gotta see these dudes live.. its a must...!!

I know theyve been in the stuio with Sanitgold for the upcoming album. Keep that hush.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

eek.gif
pimp.gif

I've said this before, and I'm going to say it *#*@@%$ again:

N*E*R*D is our generation's Beatles.

Say suttin'.
As much as I love NERD that's a stupid comment. I mean, music is all subjective but out generation Beatles? It takes more than creativity tobe compared to the beatles..

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

I know theyve been in the stuio with Sanitgold for the upcoming album. Keep that hush.
NERD - Soldier Feat. Santigold will be out in less than a month. It's on the upcoming 90210 soundtrack.

N.E.R.D is amazing

my fav tracks are..

Run to the Sun
Provider
She Wants to Move
Brain
The Way She Dances
Breakout
Maybe
Dont Worry About It
and just about the entire Seeing Sounds album
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Too many damn songs to name. Their music is likecrack for the ears. APPRECIATED

As far as discussion goes.. Im not feelin to grand about the addition of a new member.. even tho she nice

One of my favorite groups. Seen them twice live and they're easily one of my favorite live bands. You HAVE to experience that. My boy got pulled up stageon both sets. Lucky bastard.
laugh.gif

As for my favorite tracks...

Provider
Maybe
Happy
Spazz
The Way She Moves
Am I High
Run To The Sun
Sooner or Later
Backseat Love
Loser

There really are much more. They're extremely consistent when it comes to their work. 'Seeing Sounds' is their most complete album to date, and mypersonal favorite. Can't wait for the new material.

Side Note: Didn't they have songs on the Fast n Furious soundtrack? If so, are they worth the download? Also, we need to get that list up because the onlyNERD music that I have are their three albums and 'Loser' [which is one of their best tracks].

In Search Of... was my JOINT.

I ran that CD so much that it doesn't work anymore, ANY of it.
laugh.gif

Provider is an all-time favorite.

If I had to throw together 12 songs to make up an album of theirs..

Lapdance
Things are Getting Better
Provider
Truth or Dare
Run to the Sun
Am I High
Breakout
Maybe
You Know What
Love Bomb
Sooner or Later
Don't Worry about it.

And as far as the albums go...

ISO > SS > FoD

Originally Posted by Timpace

As far as discussion goes.. Im not feelin to grand about the addition of a new member.. even tho she nice
Is it actually true? I saw some stuff on the internetz about it being false that Pharrell had just signed her to Star Track, but then I'mconfused. I'd rather they kept it just the three. Adding a girl... Na I'm not feeling it.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

One of my favorite groups. Seen them twice live and they're easily one of my favorite live bands. You HAVE to experience that. My boy got pulled up stage on both sets. Lucky bastard.
laugh.gif

As for my favorite tracks...

Provider
Maybe
Happy
Spazz
The Way She Moves
Am I High
Run To The Sun
Sooner or Later
Backseat Love
Loser

There really are much more. They're extremely consistent when it comes to their work. 'Seeing Sounds' is their most complete album to date, and my personal favorite. Can't wait for the new material.

Side Note: Didn't they have songs on the Fast n Furious soundtrack? If so, are they worth the download? Also, we need to get that list up because the only NERD music that I have are their three albums and 'Loser' [which is one of their best tracks].
Not sure abou the FnF soundtrack, but there's also: What's Wrong With Me, Locked Away and Improvised Jam.

dudes is sleepin on Locked Away. One of my favorie NERD joints. As far as other joints not on the album. From the top, I can think of

What's Wrong With Me
Improvised Jam
Dont Look Back with Papa Roach
Laser Gun Carrying
Provider (Zero 7 Remix)
She Wants To Move (Justce Remix) FIRE!!!!
She Wants To Move (Native tongue Remix) with Common, Mos Def, De La Soul and Q Tip
Rockstar (Remix) feat. Jay Z
My Drive Thru feat. Santogold and Julian Casablancas
Everone Knows (Remix) feat. Ye, Lupe, and Pusha T

Plus they have a live DVD/cd from around the ISO days. A live AOL joint around FOD. A live joint from SxSW. All these joints are on my iPod, I might up themlater on this week tho

Back
Top Bottom