:::[Official MNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. New Olreans Saints @ Candlestick 09/20:::

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Yet another year of crappy commentary by the MNF crew. Gruden riding Brees' +%***#*...Jaws with the priceless analysis: "The 49ers can not afford to allow a TD here...they would much rather give up 3 points". Thank you for the insight, Jaws.

laugh.gif

It's funny cuz they showed the clip of Willis saying he would force him out and on the 1st drive he get beat inside
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It's funny cuz they showed the clip of Willis saying he would force him out and on the 1st drive he get beat inside
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The most pathetic playcalling I have ever witnessed. I think even Hostler had better plays..Fire Raye NOW and Sing at the end of the season.

The most pathetic playcalling I have ever witnessed. I think even Hostler had better plays..Fire Raye NOW and Sing at the end of the season.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Man F that. Keep sing dump smith and raye. Bring in Vick!

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Singletary might have to make some executive decisions after this game

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Singletary might have to make some executive decisions after this game

I completely give up in Smith...Bench him now, and bring in Carr. I never want to see Smith play as a 49er again....

I completely give up in Smith...Bench him now, and bring in Carr. I never want to see Smith play as a 49er again....

Back
Top Bottom