:::[Official MNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. New Olreans Saints @ Candlestick 09/20:::

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i'll be rushing home from MUNI........hopefully its worth the rush

speaking of smith lets hope smith throws all over the saints

LETS GO NINERS!!
agreed
pimp.gif

Just curious but, What makes you 9ers fans that you're gonna win after getting swiffered by the Seahawks?

Tell me why I shouldn't put my life savings on the Saints by 5.

Just curious but, What makes you 9ers fans that you're gonna win after getting swiffered by the Seahawks?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

A couple things:
1. The score of the game against the Seahawks was not indicative of that game.  The 49ers DOMINATED on offense and defense until a BS penalty gave Seattle a first down and things began to unravel.

2.  The 49ers play much better at home.  They were 6-2 at home last year compared to 2-6 on the road..

3. As any gambler knows if its too good to be true, it probably is.

In summary it depends what 49er team shows up, the one that dominated the 1st half, or folded in the 2nd.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

A couple things:
1. The score of the game against the Seahawks was not indicative of that game.  The 49ers DOMINATED on offense and defense until a BS penalty gave Seattle a first down and things began to unravel.

2.  The 49ers play much better at home.  They were 6-2 at home last year compared to 2-6 on the road..

In summary it depends what 49er team shows up, the one that dominated the 1st half, or folded in the 2nd.

fraij da 5 11 wrote:

A couple things:

fraij da 5 11 wrote:

A couple things:

I'm sure it's stated before, but this will either be a blowout or a close 49ers win. Kind of a toss-up at this point.

It's the perfect platform for the 49ers to prove that they're back and this season is different, against the defending champs. However, it's also the perfect platform to prove that nothing has changed and it's the same old same old.

I'm sure it's stated before, but this will either be a blowout or a close 49ers win. Kind of a toss-up at this point.

It's the perfect platform for the 49ers to prove that they're back and this season is different, against the defending champs. However, it's also the perfect platform to prove that nothing has changed and it's the same old same old.

Yall can flame me if ya want but I am rooting for Alex Smith to play like trash tonight. I hope we can win by ST/Def play but on offense I want INTs. I really want the media to put pressure on the 9ers to bench this bum.

Yall can flame me if ya want but I am rooting for Alex Smith to play like trash tonight. I hope we can win by ST/Def play but on offense I want INTs. I really want the media to put pressure on the 9ers to bench this bum.

Expecting a better effort from the 49ers since it is our home opener and that it is MNF. But I still think the Saints are going to win.

Looking forward to the crowd to be hectic though.

Expecting a better effort from the 49ers since it is our home opener and that it is MNF. But I still think the Saints are going to win.

Looking forward to the crowd to be hectic though.

Originally Posted by acidicality

For the same reason that Ricky Rubio will definitely play for the Timberwolves.
pimp.gif
Or in other words, you dodge the question. Very well.

But I'm actually wondering, so answer.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

For the same reason that Ricky Rubio will definitely play for the Timberwolves.
pimp.gif
Or in other words, you dodge the question. Very well.

But I'm actually wondering, so answer.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom