:::[Official MNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. New Olreans Saints @ Candlestick 09/20:::

roll.gif
@ Sing's reaction to that female reporter's stupid *** question in the post game

"what kinda question is that?" walks off the stage

this aint as bad as last year with minnesota but it blows
again we almost beat a super bowl caliber team
while all these other teams make it look hard
i think this is a blueprint for the rest of the season

this aint as bad as last year with minnesota but it blows
again we almost beat a super bowl caliber team
while all these other teams make it look hard
i think this is a blueprint for the rest of the season

What Steve Young just said was on point. We always have these expectations, but at the end of the day we gotta start winning these close games if we're going to take the next step.

What Steve Young just said was on point. We always have these expectations, but at the end of the day we gotta start winning these close games if we're going to take the next step.

--Turnovers are what killed us.--Gore had a great game, and I'm glad we stayed with the run game.--I agree with NT23......P.Willis=Best LB in the league.--Alex Smith played well, no complaints from me.--We can and will win the division.

--Turnovers are what killed us.--Gore had a great game, and I'm glad we stayed with the run game.--I agree with NT23......P.Willis=Best LB in the league.--Alex Smith played well, no complaints from me.--We can and will win the division.

Originally Posted by That guy Max

^what was the question?
She said "There were 11 greats on the field at halftime alot of fans wish they were playing tonight. How do you respond to that?"

Originally Posted by That guy Max

^what was the question?
She said "There were 11 greats on the field at halftime alot of fans wish they were playing tonight. How do you respond to that?"

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers. David Baas needs to get ethered...

Alex played alright, both interceptions were bad throws.

New Orleans only scored from good field position. Brees never had a smooth drive until that last minute. Defense was pretty solid.

My predicted Alex Smith stats were pretty far fetched, but the difference were the turnovers (2 of which that weren't his fault).

New Orleans only scored from good field position. Brees never had a smooth drive until that last minute. Defense was pretty solid.

My predicted Alex Smith stats were pretty far fetched, but the difference were the turnovers (2 of which that weren't his fault).

So I was at the game, so I obviously didnt see any replays. Can someone confirm or deny this comment that my friend just texted me?

His comment: "the game winning field goal would have missed left, if not for the deflection."

Can someone tell me if he is ******ed or not?

So I was at the game, so I obviously didnt see any replays. Can someone confirm or deny this comment that my friend just texted me?

His comment: "the game winning field goal would have missed left, if not for the deflection."

Can someone tell me if he is ******ed or not?

Originally Posted by Andrew630

The second INT was not Alex's fault. 

Originally Posted by Andrew630

The second INT was not Alex's fault. 

Back
Top Bottom