~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

^
smokin.gif

Meek Mill's "Cosmic Kev" freestyle has me hyped for this album, plus been a Wale fan for a minute

"Im swaggin out in my Cool Greys, no LL but these Cool Js"

Meek Mill's "Cosmic Kev" freestyle has me hyped for this album, plus been a Wale fan for a minute

"Im swaggin out in my Cool Greys, no LL but these Cool Js"

Originally Posted by jcbacall

MMG is 2011's version of the DIPLOMATS
and Lex Luger is their HEATMAKERZ
grin.gif

lex is part of brick squad. lex and southside are brick squad's heatmakerz.

and there's no way that MMG is 2011's version of the diplomats. we haven't heard a real banger yet, IMO.
i'm talking on the level of gangsta music or i really mean it.

all these songs off of this tape sound the same so far...which is not necessarily a bad thing and i'm not saying that some of them aren't dope...but nowhere near the umph that dipset had IMO.

Originally Posted by jcbacall

MMG is 2011's version of the DIPLOMATS
and Lex Luger is their HEATMAKERZ
grin.gif

lex is part of brick squad. lex and southside are brick squad's heatmakerz.

and there's no way that MMG is 2011's version of the diplomats. we haven't heard a real banger yet, IMO.
i'm talking on the level of gangsta music or i really mean it.

all these songs off of this tape sound the same so far...which is not necessarily a bad thing and i'm not saying that some of them aren't dope...but nowhere near the umph that dipset had IMO.

That 'By Any Means' is the first song I've heard Pill go in on since he signed. He blacked on that.

That joint mean tho. Album is so necessary right now.

Meek has improved a lot btw. Thought his flow was a$s on that DJ Drama GG tape he had out. Credit Ross for that.

That 'By Any Means' is the first song I've heard Pill go in on since he signed. He blacked on that.

That joint mean tho. Album is so necessary right now.

Meek has improved a lot btw. Thought his flow was a$s on that DJ Drama GG tape he had out. Credit Ross for that.

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

will this album leak already

THIS.
The songs that I've already heard on this album are getting me hype for this @#$#

Even though it's old, Play Your Part is such a dope @#$ song. Wale's verse 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

will this album leak already

THIS.
The songs that I've already heard on this album are getting me hype for this @#$#

Even though it's old, Play Your Part is such a dope @#$ song. Wale's verse 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom