~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Pill AKA Jermain Taylor needs to chill. Dude should have been lucky he had that MMG backing in the first place. Getting your foot in the door is just the beginning, you gotta hustle to stay in this business. But you live and learn, but nobody can be successful for you.

Pill AKA Jermain Taylor needs to chill. Dude should have been lucky he had that MMG backing in the first place. Getting your foot in the door is just the beginning, you gotta hustle to stay in this business. But you live and learn, but nobody can be successful for you.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by rocyaice

That Masspike Mixtape>>>>wack Trey EP.

THIS.
BTW, whats up with Teedra Moses? Is she still MMG?  I've always been a fan of hers.
Yea she's still down. I don't know if you heard that mixtape she dropped a few months back. But yea i'm a fan too and I kind of on the fence about her being with MMG. I think she'll drop a solid album but i'm more concerned with her dropping. It seems like Masspike is on the backburner right now despite dropping a mixtape yesterday. But that Masspike mixtape is TOUGH. I hope it leads to atleast a lead single. Some people you just want to see win and Masspike and Teedra been in the game for awhile now and I hope they get a chance to shine like Wale and Meek is right now.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by rocyaice

That Masspike Mixtape>>>>wack Trey EP.

THIS.
BTW, whats up with Teedra Moses? Is she still MMG?  I've always been a fan of hers.
Yea she's still down. I don't know if you heard that mixtape she dropped a few months back. But yea i'm a fan too and I kind of on the fence about her being with MMG. I think she'll drop a solid album but i'm more concerned with her dropping. It seems like Masspike is on the backburner right now despite dropping a mixtape yesterday. But that Masspike mixtape is TOUGH. I hope it leads to atleast a lead single. Some people you just want to see win and Masspike and Teedra been in the game for awhile now and I hope they get a chance to shine like Wale and Meek is right now.

mmgwest.jpg

I mean Nipsey got his All$In movement but MMG would take him to that next step
pimp.gif

Ross gotta use Masspike Miles way more man.

I mean Nipsey got his All$In movement but MMG would take him to that next step
pimp.gif

Ross gotta use Masspike Miles way more man.

Back
Top Bottom