~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Wale whats good with that Cole produced track. His production lately has been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Dude has been handing out people's best songs lately. I'm excited for that after what u said...

Wale whats good with that Cole produced track. His production lately has been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Dude has been handing out people's best songs lately. I'm excited for that after what u said...

Been SLEEPIN.

this album is FIRE. solid +%$.

Ima keep it 100, I wasnt a big fan of any of these dudes prior. Ross pulled off a banger of an album with them, though.

I'm sold.

MMG.

Been SLEEPIN.

this album is FIRE. solid +%$.

Ima keep it 100, I wasnt a big fan of any of these dudes prior. Ross pulled off a banger of an album with them, though.

I'm sold.

MMG.

You guys seriously like this?

Every beat sounds the same.
> church bells
> 32 hi-hat sounds per measure
> apocalyptic church organ

> HUH

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Ross doesn't even make sense half of the time. Tupac Back? Pacman? What is he rambling about?[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Only thing I dig about this album is Wale and some of the features (Cole).[/font]

You guys seriously like this?

Every beat sounds the same.
> church bells
> 32 hi-hat sounds per measure
> apocalyptic church organ

> HUH

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Ross doesn't even make sense half of the time. Tupac Back? Pacman? What is he rambling about?[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Only thing I dig about this album is Wale and some of the features (Cole).[/font]

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

What Folarin's trying to do could be dope.
That's if you mogs could act right.
key word.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
That's what I'm saying. The hate on Folarin has been unjust since day 1. Kids had a chance to actually interact with him and get some cool info; instead they stay reaching/trolling for lulz 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

What Folarin's trying to do could be dope.
That's if you mogs could act right.
key word.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
That's what I'm saying. The hate on Folarin has been unjust since day 1. Kids had a chance to actually interact with him and get some cool info; instead they stay reaching/trolling for lulz 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom