Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Condit is not going to sleep! he is going to take BJ out
but yeah i see the winner of Bendo and Guida getting a title shot but we cant forget about Cowboy either...he is also looking great

i wish i could go :/
but say Condit does win...he will get the title shot right?

^
pimp.gif
. If the fight is in Atlantic City, I'm going to buy tickets.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Alvarez vs. Aoki in 2012 @ Bellator

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

War Aoki. Hes training at Evolve MMA now. One of the best teams in Asia based out of Singapore. They got like 6 world bjj champs and a %*% load of great muay thai champs/trainers on deck.  

Originally Posted by SOFA KING AWSM

Alvarez vs. Aoki in 2012 @ Bellator

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

War Aoki. Hes training at Evolve MMA now. One of the best teams in Asia based out of Singapore. They got like 6 world bjj champs and a %*% load of great muay thai champs/trainers on deck.  
Yeah hopefully it doesn't look like when Aoki fought Gil

Edit: Quik where did you see this, I couldn't find it anywhere.

JDS vs. Cain moved to the FOX card. It'll be the only scheduled fight.

I'm curious to see what they're gonna do for 139 now. I wanna see Overeem vs. Mir. Make it happen.
nerd.gif

Wow UFC Heavyweight title fight on free TV. crazyness. And then the Pac-man fight afterwards on PPV. It's going to be a great night for fight fans.

Originally Posted by chino905

Wow UFC Heavyweight title fight on free TV. crazyness. And then the Pac-man fight afterwards on PPV. It's going to be a great night for fight fans.
Perfect strategy for UFC. Have all the fight fans watch FOX as a type of pre lim for the Pac fight.

Let's just pray nobody gets injured
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Good thing tickets for UFC 139 weren't on sale, id be pissed.
Would've been nice to see Velasquez fight here
I'm thinking they stack the card with Rua or Machida/Dan Henderson and Guida/Ben Henderson. That would be just as good or better than Cain/JDS

UFC Returns to Japan in February 2012

Options: ShareThis| Printer Friendly
Monday, September 05, 2011
by Tony Loiseleur ([email protected])

The UFC will return to Japan in February 2012. | File Photo: Sherdog.com

TOKYO -- Nearly 14 years after its debut in the country, the Ultimate Fighting Championship will finally return to Japan.

In a Tuesday press conference at Shinjuku Wald 9 Theater -- the same locale used to screen UFC Live and Fight Night events on the big screen -- the UFC formally announced their plans to bring the Octagon back to the Land of the Rising Sun on Feb. 26, 2012.

While a November timeframe was announced for card finalization, all of the Japanese fighters currently on Zuffa roster -- presently, Yushin Okami, Yoshihiro Akiyama, Norifumi “Kid

According to sources speaking to MMAWeekly.com on Sunday, UFC officials are looking at a Feb. 26, 2012, date in Japan with the show currently targeted for the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama.

While the venue has been reserved by agencies working with Zuffa in Japan, this is still just the preliminary location they are focusing on for a return to Japan. Other venues and locations are being looked at, but Saitama Super Arena is currently the most likely landing spot.

http://mmaweekly.com/ufc-...per-arena-for-japan-show

Not that any of you guys would care but fighters that would probably be on UFCs Japan card

Japanese Fighters
ufc-japanese-fighters.jpg

Hatsu Hioki
Takeya Mizugaki
Norifumi Yamamoto
Michihiro Omigawa
Takanori Gomi
Yoshihiro Akiyama
Riki Fukuda
Yushin Okami

Former PRIDE Fighters

Yves Edwards