Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

wow how is Tate's arm not broken!?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by chino905

ughh i hate Rousey.... but she's damn good. she needed to fight Cyborg though.
Homeboy can't make 135. 
And Ronda is a bish 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but i meant Rousey move back to 145 and fight Cyborg.

Tate is tough as hell.  Don't know how it didn't snap in the first armbar.
rousey's disgusting.  I hope whoever fights her next punches a hole in her ugly face.

good fights this weekend.

that chick fight was the most entertaining i've seen more than the carano vs cyborg even though cyborg is pretty much a dude

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Rousey's awesome
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I don't get the hate. Tate should have BEEN tapped, there was no escaping that armbar. Rousey is the Palhares of armbars. All your arms are belong to her.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Rousey's awesome
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I don't get the hate. Tate should have BEEN tapped, there was no escaping that armbar. Rousey is the Palhares of armbars. All your arms are belong to her.
She's definitely talented and probably the most dangerous female fighter right now but she needs to shut up sometimes.  She comes off as a major c-word. She was saying how she'd beat Tate's boyfriend also.  Tate and her bf were stupid enough to fall for the bait and said a lot of stupid stuff.  I'm a person that thinks trash talk is dumb.  Grown people acting like they're kids, throwing insults at each other.  I only like when Sonnen does it because most of the time it's so ridiculous you have to laugh and at least he's original with the stuff he says.  

Edson Barboza vs Anthony Pettis would be an exciting fight to see. If Pettis can beat a fighter like Barboza, he should be next in line for the title after the winner of Diaz and Miller. for Barboza it would a step up in competition and to show if he is a contender in the division.  

Rampage said on Twitter, one more fight and he's going to leave UFC. Probably going to be him vs. Shogun.

Originally Posted by ludex360

Originally Posted by justscrap

Frankie going to get rematch against Henderson. UFC Books Frankie Edgar vs. Ben Henderson Title Rematch

winner of diaz vs miller should the winner of gil vs pettis
I am !**%%$@ tired of seeing Frankie in LW title fights. The last one not inculding him was in December 2009
indifferent.gif
. Dude gets beat soundly and still gets a rematch, wow.
Beat soundly???????  MANY people scored that fight 48-47 for Edgar.  I'm glad he's getting his rematch.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I am !**%%$@ tired of seeing Frankie in LW title fights. The last one not inculding him was in December 2009
indifferent.gif
. Dude gets beat soundly and still gets a rematch, wow.
Beat soundly???????  MANY people scored that fight 48-47 for Edgar.  I'm glad he's getting his rematch.
OK, tell me which rounds he won and I will tell you why he didn't win them. I scored the fight 49-46, as did two other judges and most people I've talked to and seen on the web. It sucks for everyone because it clogs up one of the best divisions in the sport and Frankie could be facing three straight losses if he losses again to Bendo and gets smashed by Aldo, like I think he probably will.

This immediate rematch thing is getting $%@*%*@ old. BJ deserved it because he won the first fight. Gray got it because of the draw, which I also feel like he should've won (how was round one NOT 10-7? You gotta knock a guy down 6x to secure better than 10-8?). Frankie lost a UD and now gets a rematch.. why? And I am a fan of Edgar.

You don't sound like a fan of Edgar. How can you be tried of seeing the guy in title fights if you claim you're a fan. I'm a fan. He is a phenomenal fighter. I won't get tired of seeing him in ANY fights.

I had him edging BJ in the first fight.

You want a 10-7 round? If he couldn't finish Frankie, he's getting 10-8.

Frankie deserves the rematch. Minus one upkick, he beat Bendo.

If he had to fight 2 consecutive rematches, he should get his. We're getting a rematch of a *%*%%$* great fight.

Boo hoo.
Beating Jeremy Stephens and Joe Lauzon shouldn't get you a title fight after a loss to Clay Guida. Nice story line for Pettis vs. Bendo given that they can show the "ninja" kick on loop. 

But IMO Pettis getting a title shot right now would be a greater injustice than Frankie getting a rematch. 

Back
Top Bottom