Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

GSP should be stripped of this title, out for 9 months. It means he didn't fight for 17 months.
He'd probably cry and have long sessions with his psychiatrist.  The ufc likes having interim titles.
What did torres say?  He should know better though.  Things get too crazy on twitter and draw too much attention.

Just saw what he wrote.  I thought it was funny.  
laugh.gif
  Apparently it's a quote from "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia".  Since it's a show on FX, he could've just said it was cross promotion for Fox.  If you're not a comedian then you can't say anything politically incorrect (stuff about race, religion, rape, etc.).  dana is full of @$@#%!%$ though.  Just admit Rashad and Forrest didn't get cut because they are big draws and make you money instead of bs'ing excuses.

Pretty upset with the whole Torres deal, Dana really made an example of him.

But my picks for 140:

Hominick
Tito
Big Nog
Bones

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Rashad makes a rape joke and gets laughs. Miguel Torres tweets a rape joke and gets released. -___-
THIS. This is such a PR move
30t6p3b.gif
Torres has been a favorite of mine since I started watching MMA, and I'm pretty heated.

First Forrest makes a rape joke (wasn't funny so I won't even post it), then Rashad says that Penn State %$%% in front of Dana White's face. Ridiculous.
Reminds me of when Babalu and BJ both held a choke after the ref told them stop. Babalu gets cut.
sick.gif

This is the same company that gives out Twitter bonuses for most "creative" tweets aka funniest tweets, which ironically Forrest won. What a joke.
laugh.gif

Just wondering, when is Rashad and Forrest gonna get cut? How about firing Rogan? Dana resigning? When is it alright to spew homophobic slurs and rape jokes? I guess Torres making $60,000 while fighting on undercards was the real reason for terminating his contract, or some petty personal vendetta Dana probably has against him. 

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

First Forrest makes a rape joke (wasn't funny so I won't even post it), then Rashad says that Penn State %$%% in front of Dana White's face. Ridiculous.
Yeah, Dana appeared to find humor in that, too. Then again, Rashad was just putting his promoting skills to work which ultimately benefits Dana, so in that case it's cool.

I like Bones Jones but I'mma have to ride with my dude Machida on this one. Sorry NY fam....WAR MACHIDA. #shotokan

Yeah, total BS with the Torres being cut.

And I know Jones will probably KO Machida, but i gotta go with Machida for the upset!

My Picks.. in bold

Featherweight bout:  Mark Hominick vs.  Chan Sung Jung
Welterweight bout:  Claude Patrick vs.  Brian Ebersole
Light Heavyweight bout:  Tito Ortiz vs.  Antônio Rogério Nogueira
Heavyweight bout:  Frank Mir vs.  Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira
Light Heavyweight Championship bout:  Jon Jones (c) vs.  Lyoto Machida

Am I the only one here watching the pre-lims?
frown.gif

LOL Machida chillin, can someone make a gif of that? No?.......Anyone catch that? No? 

Ok...

Untitled-1.jpg

WAR MACHIDA!!!!

UFC 140
Predictions:
Mark Hominick d Chan Sung Jung via decision
Brian Ebersole d Claude Patrick via decision
Antônio Rogério Nogueira d Tito Ortiz via 2nd rd submission
Frank Mir d Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira via 1st rd knockout
Lyoto Machida d Jon Jones via 3rd rd tko - new Light Heavyweight Champion (probably wishful thinking)

That Jabouin/Watson fight was pretty entertaining.

It's been such a freaky week in sports...I wonder what this ppv has in store.

Did they say he tied the UFC record with 6 seconds?
He'll be receiving a nice paycheck and didn't even break a sweat.

Back
Top Bottom