Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Sexyama wins when he loses...

after the last 2 losses he's got a higher ranked opponent.

Leben > Bisping > Belfort......

So after he gets flash k.o'd on Saturday expect him to face the winner of spider/okami.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 So true, Sex sells. 

I was at the press conference yesterday.  Just missed out on winning a pair of autographed gloves, and unfortunately, Dana was not giving out any free tickets to the show.  I ended up getting upper level tickets near center for $77 after all the fees.  Really excited to be going to my first MMA show.
ufc133pressconferencewi.jpg

Just going back through the past few pages in the thread.  Muscle, I bet you were at the press conference yesterday... I was standing right near that Brazilian dude that Rashad is sitting next to on the bag in that one picture.  Are you going to be at the show tomorrow night?  If you have any free time, let's meet up for a beer.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just watched the weigh-ins. Can't wait man... anyone in the bay area i'm ordering it and gonna have a BBQ. check my twitter and hit me.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]been looking forward to this card. Tito ftw. let that boy dig. yes yes.[/color]

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by shogun

I guess they want to keep Akiyama around until they do UFC Japan.  The only Japanese fighter they have that has been winning is Okami.
Didn't know Strikeforce was cutting all these people.  Surprised Marloes got cut also.  Their women's divisions are real weak.

Fedor looked good against Henderson.  It looked like he was going to win but Dan turned the tables on him.  His fight with Werdum wasn't that bad either, he just got caught.

Strikeforce might be around another year or maybe until the heavyweight tournament is done.  Their roster is pretty sad now.

I think the Coenen cut had more to do with the fact that she is affiliated with Golden Glory.  I didn't think Einemo shoulda got cut so quickly either cause he put on a good show against Herman in his last fight.  I think its just par for the course when it comes to DFW.  Not only does he F you, but he F's you, your family, your friends, your neighbors, or anyone even remotely associated with you.

I just read up on it.  It's basically because the policy of Golden Glory is that the organizations pay the managers, they take their cut and pass the rest to the fighters.  The UFC doesn't like that because some fighters in the past complained that the managers took all their money and they got nada.  Golden Glory recently did it the way the UFC wanted since Marloes got paid directly.  DW heard GG still didn't like it and just got rid of all of them.  Since when does the UFC care that much about fighters getting paid?  They ban sponsors all the time that takes money out of fighters' pockets.  I respect everything DW has done to make the UFC what it is today, but I can't stand his whole persona.  He's such a @#!$%%% and bullies people.  Someone more professional would be nice.

Originally Posted by im that one

Just watched the weigh-ins. Can't wait man... anyone in the bay area i'm ordering it and gonna have a BBQ. check my twitter and hit me.

been looking forward to this card. Tito ftw. let that boy dig. yes yes.

pimp.gif

cant wait!

I'm hopin for a Tito win also. Really want to see a good fight between these two. Will be interesting to see if Rashad's style has changed much after this long layoff.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Just going back through the past few pages in the thread.  Muscle, I bet you were at the press conference yesterday... I was standing right near that Brazilian dude that Rashad is sitting next to on the bag in that one picture.  Are you going to be at the show tomorrow night?  If you have any free time, let's meet up for a beer.
You should tweet him. Quick response on there.

Back
Top Bottom