Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Last year's "Superbowl" was terrible. UFC got a grea "Superbowl" card this like like UFC 67, 81, and 94. Silva fought in 67 and won. He'll do it again.

Silva looks ready to go for once. I think he takes care of Vitor, but I just hope it is exciting and last more than a few minutes.

So ready to see Bones fight. I really wonder how his takedown defense and ground game is because Darth Bader is not going to stand with that cat. I think Bader could take a decision if he takes it to the ground.

Forrest vs Rich could have KO of the night written all over it. Both guys can get Zab'd if they leave their chin out there.

Pumped for the card.

Call me crazy but I see Vitor trying to take Silva down and beat him like Sonnen did. Then when the time is right just rush at em with power punches. My picks are Vitor, Griffin, Bones, Rocha & Torres.

^ I think that's plausible...

IMO, Spider controls the distance, and then beats an impatient Vitor with his MT game. "KNEEEES!"

hoping i can get a stream tonight 
ohwell.gif

Watching tonight's show at the strip club, so I won't be checking in 
glasses.gif

Silva
Franklin
Jones
Torres
Ellenberger
Cerrone
Mendes
Yamamoto

All favorites, but I really think they all take their fights.  I think Silva destroys Belfort tonight.  I think the price of -225 for Silva is far too low.

my picks for 126
Norifumi "KID" Yamamoto
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

vitor belfort

forrest griffin ( though i like both fighters equally )

carlos rocha

jon jones

miguel torres

mike dolce is putting in work with his dolce diet.  we'll probably see a lot more fighters on it soon.

Kid doesn't adjust well in fights when he's losing.  Probably why he's 1-3 in his last 4 fights.  He needs new coaches who will give him good gameplans and utilize his wrestling more.

why are people in here ******ed?

WE'VE SAID IT 1000000000 TIMES....STOP ASKING FOR STREAMS OR THIS THREAD WILL GET LOCKED

Back
Top Bottom