Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Jose Aldo vs. Mark Hominick UFC 129
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Jose Aldo vs. Mark Hominick UFC 129
pimp.gif

This. the PPV is a must buy now, becuase to be honest Shields v. GSP alone was not getting me to come out the pocket  
That's gonna go 5 RDs aslong with Couture and Machida.

126-130 are gonna be
pimp.gif

White strongly hints of GSP vs. Anderson Silva
On a video blog promoting tonight's fights, Dana White said that if Anderson Silva beats Vitor Belfort on 2/5 and Georges St. Pierre beats Jake Shields on 4/30, that St. Pierre would move up to middleweight and face Silva.
St. Pierre has said many times that if he moves up to middleweight he would stay at that weight rather than cut back to welterweight.  He wants to get to be a natural 200 pounder before fighting as a middleweight. 

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

--UFC officially announced the 3/26 show at the Key Arena in Seattle with the top matches of Tito Ortiz vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira, Anthony Johnson vs. Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig vs Amir Sadollah and Nam Phan vs. Leonard Garcia's rematch. Dana White called this fight a must-win for Ortiz. Tickets are $250, $150, $100 and $50 and go on sale 1/27 at 10 a.m. Pacific time to Fight Club members and 1/29 at 10 a.m. to the public. Ortiz will be coming to Seattle on 1/27 for the kick off of ticket sales.

Anthony Johnson v Dan Hardy could be epic

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Well damn. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Wasn't expecting that. Melvin is really putting it together.

he really is, I'm so impressed everytime he fights

when he was on TUF i thought he was just a joke...cocky kid, but he is a beast

melvin surprised everyone.  i thought dunham would be able to avoid melvin's quick, power punches.  he looked so fast out there.  greg jackson has got him fighting at a high level.  he looked way better than his previous fight against stephens.

melvin looked great, hes always had it in him and now its just about not being so overagressive and not making careless mistakes

wiman looked good, glad this guy finally shaved his head, tired of seeing him fix his hair after every encounter
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

meathead just keeps getting better

I would love to see any combo of Georgie/Melvin/Miller if Miller and Georgie win their fights. Both Miller and Georgie are great on the ground, it would be a great test to see how far Melvin's sub defense has come.

I knew Guillard was gonna win. Ive always liked dudes style and I know the dudes gonna be trouble in the future. I would love to see him fight Snuffalufuggus. Im a big fan of both fighters.

I dont see Melvin Guillard being a champ anytime soon. 155 is stacked (I hate that word) but it really is.

Its a long line of fighters and he just got in line. He has to wait his turn. They should give him Pettis.

On a video blog promoting tonight's fights, Dana White said that if Anderson Silva beats Vitor Belfort on 2/5 and Georges St. Pierre beats Jake Shields on 4/30, that St. Pierre would move up to middleweight and face Silva.
St. Pierre has said many times that if he moves up to middleweight he would stay at that weight rather than cut back to welterweight.  He wants to get to be a natural 200 pounder before fighting as a middleweight. 

Not to buzzkill but he's done this before.  Even had Rogan and Goldberg announcing it during another PPV.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Not to buzzkill but he's done this before.  Even had Rogan and Goldberg announcing it during another PPV.

been waiting for this one... we'll see.

the up coming cards are looking great. can't wait to see them!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom